::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have a question.

Anybody know of any good ukulele and harmonica videos? Gotta be one player vids.

It seems like quite a few times I'll go to someone's web site. I'll write them a message (contact). And then never get a reply. An email address is given at the time. Does this happen to anyone else. Or is the word on the street don't bother sending Rob back anything?

It seems like quite a few times I'll go to someone's web site. I'll write them a message (contact). And then never get a reply. An email address is given at the time. Does this happen to anyone else. Or is the word on the street don't bother sending Rob back anything?

I don't have a website, but I'll reply...hey there. Going to bed now. Have a good night!

"Contact Us" forms on websites is less than 50% effective in my experience. If I can get an actual person's email address it usually goes much better.

A troubled night. Woke very early then started fretting about B V-B. Also, Sarah has me working on a couple of unrequited love songs: moody & sad. They become the soundtrack for my disappointment and loop in my mind as I'm in the dark feeling sad about my son.

No pics or videos, but it's pretty comical when male clergy pee without taking off their vestments. That's a lot of fabric to manage.

Good morning, sunshines! I have some free floating sadness today, but otherwise I'm in a good mood. I wish my emotions made sense once in a while.

Today I'm watching makeup tutorials and doing homework. Hubby is out with the snowblower again. I hope he does Mike's drive. From the looks of things, it seems like Mike's snowblower is out of commission.

My first guess would be Lil' Rev might have what you are looking for.

I forgot.
I have a friend whose son (youngish) who has an ukulele. Then he bought a harmonica. She is not a harmonica fan apparently and took it away for a few days. I've been posting a few videos of people doing both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom