::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doesn't seem like I get round tuit very much lately.

I called for appointments for Dr. Probe and the Tax Lady yesterday. hoping for good numbers from the Dr.
Two more things checked off.
GP Doc is in March. For some reason while on Medicare I have to see a nurse one week and the Doc the next.
Heart Guy is in April.

My alarm just went off. Must be time to wake up. Maybe when the average temp goes up a few degrees you'll be more motivated to go each day.

Amen to that. I'm so over this cold weather. It makes everything seem more complicated and exhausting. When I was younger, winter was my preferred season.

I called for appointments for Dr. Probe and the Tax Lady yesterday. hoping for good numbers from the Dr.
Two more things checked off.
GP Doc is in March. For some reason while on Medicare I have to see a nurse one week and the Doc the next.
Heart Guy is in April.

Hope all Dr. reports are "unremarkable". Am thinking about doing some tax stuff today also. I got another one of those recorded messages supposedly from the IRS yesterday about how I should call this number as IRS is going to persue legal action against me. Am pretty sure IRS doesn't operate that way. Figured I'd have tax person look into it or may call the IRS directly myself and report it.

Amen to that. I'm so over this cold weather. It makes everything seem more complicated and exhausting. When I was younger, winter was my preferred season.

We had sunshine yesterday and I believe we are supposed to be sunny today and tomorrow. That makes a big difference in how I feel.

Hope all Dr. reports are "unremarkable". Am thinking about doing some tax stuff today also. I got another one of those recorded messages supposedly from the IRS yesterday about how I should call this number as IRS is going to persue legal action against me. Am pretty sure IRS doesn't operate that way. Figured I'd have tax person look into it or may call the IRS directly myself and report it.

Sounds like BS to me.

Yep. As a kid winter was fun. I didn't have to be responsible for driving in it. However, I got new tires yesterday...yahoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom