::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary, was any of your family at Hono'uli'uli or were they in camps in California?
I am working on the Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii tomorrow and will be speaking with the staff.
I wanted to get your connection straight before I ask.

Gary, was any of your family at Hono'uli'uli or were they in camps in California?
I am working on the Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii tomorrow and will be speaking with the staff.
I wanted to get your connection straight before I ask.

My family was mostly at Santa Anita race track some got separated to Tanforan race track and eventually the majority of my family was sent to Heart Mountain, Wyoming Internment Camp. I never knew there was a Hawaiian Camp until you and then Len mentioned it.

My family was mostly at Santa Anita race track some got separated to Tanforan race track and eventually the majority of my family was sent to Heart Mountain, Wyoming Internment Camp. I never knew there was a Hawaiian Camp until you and then Len mentioned it.

Ok. Well I will ask around, and the fact that you are a teacher will likely be a big plus.

Hi Hos

six

The power of being a PoHo.

We've never met.
We've never spoken on the phone.

Yet, I'm ridiculously excited for your upcoming retirement. When I log on the first thing I go to check is your countdown and every day it makes me smile. It was the same when Damon was dreaming of, then planning for his move to paradise. Tack's epic meet up with the hos at UWC. Don's retirement. Rob working on his house. All the little (and big) things we share on the thread.

It's like a family I've only partially met :)

In totally unrelated news.

My son and I finished watching "Stranger Things" and now he wants to play the games "Dig Dug" and "Centipede." Personally, I was a master of "Donkey Kong."

It was the time spent deciding (and those darn 30 seconds) that did me in.
18721c5c-d3dd-46a3-b04f-e4923348dbc6-37c979b2-178d-4d6f-8b8a-695dce5251c7-877b5cbb-b5b1-4d5a-9e19-5449baf23109-21447859-1-SlideShowPhoto

That check is worth $879.60 US.

In totally unrelated news.

My son and I finished watching "Stranger Things" and now he wants to play the games "Dig Dug" and "Centipede." Personally, I was a master of "Donkey Kong."

I was SO BAD at all those games. Terrible hand-eye coordination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom