::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished the framing of the utility room today. It was a lot of work, but ultimately very gratifying. Next is back to hanging drywall, and hooking up the remaining wiring.

I'm whipped, and already quite sore. I'm going to grab some Tylenol and head to bed....

You could offer your services.

How do you think I got the reservation?
They are a client of the company I work for.

What I am noticing is that I guess the standards of "acceptable" for many of the people who worked for my company before me are anything but. I am shocked and a little embarrassed when I show up and their stuff is in such disarray. It is like what are they paying us for? I hope that I can get every place I visit up to my standards. Hopefully that's good for the company as well.

Does anyone here have a Koaloha Opio?

When I went to see Mim, I narrowed my choice down to two - the one I brought home and another Ohano. I also played the Opio which was a good blend of the 2 I was considering. But it was twice as much. Now that I have played the Opio I can't get it out of my head. I've read that Sapele is very similar to mahogany in sound.

Instead of trying a bunch of different strings on this very loud ukulele, I think I am going to see if I can come up with the extra money and get the Opio. I don't intend to buy another - at least for a long time, so I want to get one that really suits me. .

How do you think I got the reservation?
They are a client of the company I work for.

What I am noticing is that I guess the standards of "acceptable" for many of the people who worked for my company before me are anything but. I am shocked and a little embarrassed when I show up and their stuff is in such disarray. It is like what are they paying us for? I hope that I can get every place I visit up to my standards. Hopefully that's good for the company as well.
sounds like a very good plan.

Some of you might remember 4 years ago Katie and Penny were in a very bad car accident. They were on their way to a concert when it happened. Both cars were totaled, Penny was hospitalized. Katie was driving and it was her fault. In the end other than some remaining back pain she still has everyone was fine. But the accident was very emotionally traumatic for both of them. Katie didn't drive for months afterwards and Penny whose 20 still doesn't have her license. Anyway they obviously didn't make it to the concert, the bands playing were A Day To Remember and their favorite All Time Low. The accident was bad and missing the concert was a big let down.

This morning I got an email from a ticket company advertising those two bands and Blink 182 in concert tonight at the same venue. I bought 4 tickets, told the girls to call out of work and sent them and two friends to the show. I was so excited for them!
Love this! We need a like button!

Well, it's time for me to get out of bed and get ready to head to the sweat box (i.e. oppressive work environment) for the day.

TGIF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom