::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have news from Sally? Wonder how it's going at Yosemite.

It’s going well. There was snow way up, we stopped on our way in, none in the valley. Lots of hiking. I’m tired. Kids went on a long hike, mike and I are heading to the lodge. Cocktails!!!

It's name drop time!

I sat in the seat depression left by Aaron Rodgers. Our driver to the airport this morning also does Uber. Last night he drove Danica Patrick & Aaron Rodgers to dinner.

It's name drop time!

I sat in the seat depression left by Aaron Rodgers. Our driver to the airport this morning also does Uber. Last night he drove Danica Patrick & Aaron Rodgers to dinner.

Ooooo!

'Cept I don't know who either of them are . . .

Yeah, did that. Meh. Famous people name dropping (and famous people themselves) just doesn't do anything for me.

Now, if someone name drops Pope Francis or Obama - someone out to change things - then I am impressed.

It's name drop time!

That's our Padre, sitting in the ass indentations of greatness.

It’s going well. There was snow way up, we stopped on our way in, none in the valley. Lots of hiking. I’m tired. Kids went on a long hike, mike and I are heading to the lodge. Cocktails!!!

The park is still open?

Maybe they will try to leave and be locked inside?

She might have to Tweet Donny to get out?

Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom