::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so my bank cancelled my car payment and they can't explain how it happened.

They said I did it.

Why would I cancel a payment that I've been consistently making since I bought the car? And I had plenty of funds in the account so it's not like I needed to cancel a payment.

They don't seem too concerned about finding out how or why this happened either. I'm so pissed I might go through the hassle of switching banks.

so my bank cancelled my car payment and they can't explain how it happened.

They said I did it.

Why would I cancel a payment that I've been consistently making since I bought the car? And I had plenty of funds in the account so it's not like I needed to cancel a payment.

They don't seem too concerned about finding out how or why this happened either. I'm so pissed I might go through the hassle of switching banks.

That James is getting his practical jokes on. Way to go, youngster!

Hey you peeps that gave up added sugar.

Is that pretty much just giving up anything white?

And sweets of course. So processed foods and sweets?

What was the reason for the recall? Airbags?

No a steering part.
My brother in law got one for air bags, and ignored it. That doesn't seem wise to me.
It's not like they charge you for a factory recall.

No a steering part.
My brother in law got one for air bags, and ignored it. That doesn't seem wise to me.
It's not like they charge you for a factory recall.

Yep. I took my RAV-4 in about a year ago, I guess, for the airbags. An 11 year old car getting a free repair? Sure, I'll take it.

Sounds kind of racist to me.

Now you sound like my students. They're favorite saying seems to be "that's so racist" and usually it's not. Anytime you mention a nationality etc. they're yelling "that's so racist" and most of the times it isn't.

I blame media.

Or parenting.

Nah, I know you value your children's educators.

And you're too smart to believe the statement you typed.

But yes - when my daughter refers to her teacher as a silly goofball - but still comes home excited about the things she learned in school? That's a quality educator.

Now you sound like my students. They're favorite saying seems to be "that's so racist" and usually it's not. Anytime you mention a nationality etc. they're yelling "that's so racist" and most of the times it isn't.

I blame media.

Or parenting.

All of the above. We have become a hyper-sensitive society. Sometimes it's for the good. Other times not so much.

But yes - when my daughter refers to her teacher as a silly goofball - but still comes home excited about the things she learned in school? That's a quality educator.

If I was a teacher it would be my goal for all my students to think I was kind of goofy and approachable but also interesting and knowledgeable. Emma's teacher is a great combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom