::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby whined about his summer work wardrobe being limited so I asked if he wanted to go out for ice cream, then drove to a store instead and bought him new clothes. That'll show him!

Why grown ass men cannot buy their own clothing is beyond me.

Hubby whined about his summer work wardrobe being limited so I asked if he wanted to go out for ice cream, then drove to a store instead and bought him new clothes. That'll show him!

I really only like to shop for me self. My wife does pretty good but if anyone else gets me anything give me a receipt.

Gee! It just isn't the same without Rob wishing us a happy and healthy day . . . :(

Important thing to note:

Sheryl and I will be spending most of this minivacation doing things that we, as adults with children, don't get to do very often.

Yes, we will be sleeping...

If we had more time to play we definitely would, but I'm not committing to anything but grown up alone time...
Sleeping? In Hawaii??? What's the point of going to Hawaii? Go to a hotel in Portland.

Paul and I are go-go-go people on vacation. I can sleep at home. I can't go to the Louvre in Burnsville. I can't go to the ocean in Burnsville. I can't go to a "coffee shop" in Burnsville.

They have a community room, and catered dinner on week nights if you want. A movie room and a gym. Craft room. A library. And one side backs up to the woods where there are turkeys.

I hope he will be very happy there. My MIL loves her place.

. Because they pick out sh*tty stuff. Paul can't be trusted to buy clothes.

. Because they pick out sh*tty stuff. Paul can't be trusted to buy clothes.

I have to dress my wife.

One time she was leaving for a job interview wearing a black business outfit/skirt. . . with brown shoes.

She regularly has to change because what she picks out doesn't match and I'm the one that has to point it out. It baffles me.

I have to dress my wife.

One time she was leaving for a job interview wearing a black business outfit/skirt. . . with brown shoes.

She regularly has to change because what she picks out doesn't match and I'm the one that has to point it out. It baffles me.

Hm . . . maybe she has some color blindness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom