::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything looks great, Kenvin, as I was sure it would. Is your wife ready to admit you did a great job with the flooring? Or, does she still think you should have hired a pro?

We both can't wait until next month.
I had a really nice visit.
Just what we both needed.
Last night Nanilei was thinking she really is not needed here anymore.
I see what she means, but I also reminded her that she really is here as a precaution anyway.
She just feels like the help, and I did see a few examples even though they were on their 'best behavior' while I was visiting.
There is definitely some dysfunction in that house.

Everything looks great, Kenvin, as I was sure it would. Is your wife ready to admit you did a great job with the flooring? Or, does she still think you should have hired a pro?

She said she never thought I couldn't do it

I said you wanted to hire a pro? She said but we DD good

That must have been brutal getting there so early, but also much much easier than normal. Is there still a ton of construction going on?

I have to fly out of there in July and I'm already whining about it.

What kind of car do you drive to Hawaii?

Alas, I don't live in Hawaii but the 8 hour drive is about the same time needed when you fly into LAX from San Jose. The last time I flew into LAX it was 11 hours from the time I got to SJC to the time I exited the rental car area at LAX. It was a little frustrating. The actual flight is less than 60 minutes.

Alas, I don't live in Hawaii but the 8 hour drive is about the same time needed when you fly into LAX from San Jose. The last time I flew into LAX it was 11 hours from the time I got to SJC to the time I exited the rental car area at LAX. It was a little frustrating. The actual flight is less than 60 minutes.

I hate LAX too...but last time I flew in there it took no more time than any other large airport. 11 hours to fly in and get a rental car?

Princess Bride is what I needed today.

Only two of my sophomores have seen it before. They are laughing their heads off and getting mad at me for reciting lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom