::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Aloha Friday Errrrrrrrrrrrrybody!
Went to Dr. yesterday, the consensus is I either passed the very small stone(s) already OR it/they are small enough that they are not obstructing so more or less I am OK.
I feel fine.
So, Rafe Report!
I felt bad about the hasty exit from Alan Wong's, so I called and explained about my abdominal pain and asked if we could return for dessert and coffee. Sure! We will even get the same server. So tonight at 9, Alan Wong's for dessert and coffee, then Canoe Hut!
Saturday more XMas shopping, plus an Ukulele Guild of Hawaii kanikapila at the Microsoft store at 4pm. Microsoft is an UGH sponsor.
Did I mention I was on the board of directors of the Guild now? Crazy.
Sunday: no plans , BEACH I hope.

My $1 Reverb tuner is dying.

It refuses to move the needle. Changed the batteries, worked, doing the same thing 2-3 days later.

Sometimes...not always, but sometimes...you get what you pay for. Spend $20 and get a good one. You'll save on battery costs, too.

Happy Aloha Friday Errrrrrrrrrrrrybody!
Went to Dr. yesterday, the consensus is I either passed the very small stone(s) already OR it/they are small enough that they are not obstructing so more or less I am OK.
I feel fine.
So, Rafe Report!
I felt bad about the hasty exit from Alan Wong's, so I called and explained about my abdominal pain and asked if we could return for dessert and coffee. Sure! We will even get the same server. So tonight at 9, Alan Wong's for dessert and coffee, then Canoe Hut!
Saturday more XMas shopping, plus an Ukulele Guild of Hawaii kanikapila at the Microsoft store at 4pm. Microsoft is an UGH sponsor.
Did I mention I was on the board of directors of the Guild now? Crazy.
Sunday: no plans , BEACH I hope.

That's awesome news all the way around!

Their sommelier is amazing so get the pairings with dessert.

Sometimes...not always, but sometimes...you get what you pay for. Spend $20 and get a good one. You'll save on battery costs, too.

Yeah, I probably should. One of my best purchases has been a decent phone with a hardened case. I was buying a new cheap phone every 6 months or so because I'd shorted them out (we're special when it comes to electronics).

I love how every seat on TheBus is taken except next to the kid with the flannel, head bandanna, and face/neck tattoos.
Where are we, Santa Ana?
I have no problem sitting here.
He does smell like pakalolo though!

Have an awesome weekend, Damon. Is Chuck going?

We ( the Guild) have not heard if Chuck is coming in November. For this weekend? I am pretty confident he is not. Chuck rarely leaves his place, and when he does it is usually to go somewhere less populated than where he lives.

This is the fourth day I have brought an ukulele to work to practice at lunch. I hope it happens today. I know Kimo is going to ask me to Pa'ani tomorrow and I am afraid I will choke.

I think if he sends me the pa'ani for either Henehene Kou 'Aka or Noho Paipai I will be OK, but I just know it will be rough for the other 10 songs on the list. Oh maybe Kupa Landing or He Aloha No O Honolulu will not be disastrous. But the rest? Yikes. I will just smile and strum.
Hey maybe I will bring the 6-string, that way no expectations of picking solos...

I re-strung a bunch of those triangle-y Northern Canadian ukuleles. I hope it is a long time before I have to do that again. Those things are a hassle!

HOLY COW! A tornado touched down in the little village of Manzanita on the Oregon Coast! I don't think I've ever heard of a tornado on the coast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom