::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I fixed the network down issue.
Power cycled the Spectrum router.

Yep, that's why they pay me the big bucks!
:D

My friend has a consulting business and he client up here. I've helped him out a half dozen times by driving to some small company and doing the exact same thing. He used to have me take apart their tower and put it back together and then plug it in or turn it off and on again. My salary was a gold outing when he came up here. :)

Ribs on the smoker.

I feel mostly safe enough to leave with them on. Still have lots to do and I feel a little better than I did a few hours ago.

Poor Bella! She has been doing better and better, but still skittish a little. This morning, for the first time, she was walking around with her tail in the air.

This afternoon, a tech guy came by to fix the darn internet/phone problem. She is re-traumatized. Wouldn't even come out for rotisserie chicken.

:( Poor baby.

Gotta head over to the golf course soon. I set up the greenskeeper with a docking station for his laptop, but for some reson it does not charge through the dock.

RL Kid did very well today. He goes back again on Thursday and Friday. Thursday he gets to start greeting customer pets as they come in.

Today I extracted my (gasp!) guitar from the closet. Strings are in good shape! It was in tune as well. Wish I could say the same about my fingers.

On the other hand B, VB learned today that he is not FedEx material.

(Like I said, I'll believe he has a job when I see a paycheck.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom