::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can walk for half an hour and it's only about 3,000 steps. I'm confused as to how people get 10k or more all the time.

I can walk for half an hour and it's only about 3,000 steps. I'm confused as to how people get 10k or more all the time.

According to Google Maps, my twice-daily dog walk is about .5 miles each time, so about a mile a day. No idea how many steps that is.

According to Google Maps, my twice-daily dog walk is about .5 miles each time, so about a mile a day. No idea how many steps that is.

According to thewalkingsite.com, a mile is about 2,000 steps, so 10,000 steps is about five miles.

I pay for Pandora. Easiest thing to use during a massage.

I recently switched to spotify. My brother insisted it's better. It does have more variety of music, but is not as brainless in finding music for clients. I like Pandora's creation of stations around a song or artist better. I find I have to play around with Spotify and create my own playlists to get the type of music I want. I don't have enough patience to create playlists around clients' personal tastes, so I end up playing a handful of their playlists over and over.

Sally??!!?? Is there gonna be a page somewhere for accountability? I said I'd do it, but I can certainly see myself blowing it off. Walking for 45 minutes? Me? Hahahahaha

I have the FED FB page where we record our Food Eaten Daily. How about EDD, Exercise Done Daily? Unless Andy creates a place.

I recently switched to spotify. My brother insisted it's better. It does have more variety of music, but is not as brainless in finding music for clients. I like Pandora's creation of stations around a song or artist better. I find I have to play around with Spotify and create my own playlists to get the type of music I want. I don't have enough patience to create playlists around clients' personal tastes, so I end up playing a handful of their playlists over and over.

Yeah, Pandoras Calm Meditation Radio is my go to station for work. I've not experienced Spotify.

Take two 20-30 min walks a day, park the car at the far side of the parking lot from store entrances, use stairs whenever possible, walk during kids' practices, etc. Having two energetic dogs who mutiny if they don't get regular exercise helps for motivation.

Take two 20-30 min walks a day, park the car at the far side of the parking lot from store entrances, use stairs whenever possible, walk during kids' practices, etc. Having two energetic dogs who mutiny if they don't get regular exercise helps for motivation.

And dancing. The days we go out dancing or attend a dance class I usually get 3-4 k more steps than my daily average. I usually hit 12 k on those days.

Sounds delish. I just finished a chicken Marsala Trader Joe's meal. It was spicy.

If it was spicy it must have been chicken Masala, not Marsala. Marsala is an Italian dish that's pretty mild. Masala is Indian.

I love them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom