::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am too busy!!

Found out last night that the imperial saison barrel needs to emptied in JUne!!!

I also will have 5 gallons of a flanders red then I need to make up the 4th of july beer!!!! So much beer and so little room!!!!

I also just finished up making a gose! So I gotta drink that to make up room too!!!!

I bet I have fewer than two beers a month. Kind of jealous :)

Morning kids. I'm working today so when I get to work I expect you to keep me entertained.

Good morning, one and all! I've just gotten home from driving a friend to the hospital, where she's having a lumpectomy done this morning. Now I'm waiting for the call to go back to get her, to take her home....

very nice of you Don!

That sounds really interesting. Do you operate it yourself?

I've never even been on one. I think typically you have maybe a 5 person crew depending on the size of the flatboat. Traditionally you'd use poles to pole it along and had a rudder in the back, now days some of them have a boat motor in the back which might be a good idea if you have a big coal barge bearing down on you.

I've never even been on one. I think typically you have maybe a 5 person crew depending on the size of the flatboat. Traditionally you'd use poles to pole it along and had a rudder in the back, now days some of them have a boat motor in the back which might be a good idea if you have a big coal barge bearing down on you.

Do you keep a journal when you travel?

I'm guessing if you would have done that when you were younger and traveling you'd have some epic material for a novel or two.

Do you keep a journal when you travel?

I'm guessing if you would have done that when you were younger and traveling you'd have some epic material for a novel or two.

I used to, I was just thinking about that the other day. I need to find them and read over them again.

The other day when I was lecturing to my sophomores I was thinking about how eclectic of a group the PoHos are and then my own larger circle of friends and I told my kids that down the line, when they have time, they should reflect on their friends and if everyone is kind of the same then maybe they should widen their circle to include and embrace people with different backgrounds. It makes you appreciate people in general and helps you to understand the world immediately around you and then you'll be better prepared to look at, explore and expand your own world.

TSM, any plans to try to see part of the Merrie Monarch?

Mrs Pere resists. But it could happen. Her brother and his wife are here too and they might bring her into it. They live here 3-4 months of the year and are my favorites on her side of the family.

Whoa. Just like the African Queen!

The other day when I was lecturing to my sophomores I was thinking about how eclectic of a group the PoHos are and then my own larger circle of friends and I told my kids that down the line, when they have time, they should reflect on their friends and if everyone is kind of the same then maybe they should widen their circle to include and embrace people with different backgrounds. It makes you appreciate people in general and helps you to understand the world immediately around you and then you'll be better prepared to look at, explore and expand your own world.

Good advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom