::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to get up.

My room was wonderfully cool last night. I slept hard. It's so nice to be cool enough to use a blanket.

It's still warm up here . . . and muggy. All the smoke is causing weird weather I think. Maybe it's just weird weather. What do I know?!

I should not hang out in the outside forums. There's way too many cool toys that I didn't know existed, but totally want once I find out about them.

Just had an annual review conference . . . conducted by a former student who is now an assistant principal.

Awkward.

My Faber College Phys Ed shirt just came in.

Can't wait till Monday when I can wear it for "College Shirt" day :)

I'd like an Akita or Chow Chow.

Love the temperment of labs though. A yellow lab would be high on my list.

My sister just got a yellow Lab puppy - he is a total butterball and absolutely adorable.

I don't want to get up.

My room was wonderfully cool last night. I slept hard. It's so nice to be cool enough to use a blanket.

You got an air conditioner yesterday. I turned on the furnace. It's just not fair. I am on day 3 of wearing socks.

It's still warm up here . . . and muggy. All the smoke is causing weird weather I think. Maybe it's just weird weather. What do I know?!

Oh it's still hot, but my air conditioner worked great.

You got an air conditioner yesterday. I turned on the furnace. It's just not fair. I am on day 3 of wearing socks.

I'm at work today in a sundress. I have no idea why the stores in so cal insist on stocking the shelves with sweaters and parkas. I've always thought that was so asinine. It just doesn't make sense here.

Do they do that in Hawaii too Damon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom