::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
James wants to hang out at his after school care and play with his friends.

I just have a little schoolwork.

Seriously contemplating going to a restaurant/bar to enjoy a frosty beverage while I work.

(never done that before)

Making tater tots in class today.

Still haven't found a great recipe. These are coming out a little "gummy" in the centers.

I will go back for more foot massages. Wow. It was awesome. I did not know that feet could have knots in them. The 1/2 hour went by so quickly. You know how they play really soft, soothing music? One of the first songs they played was an ukulele song. It had to have been Jake. The tone and sound was pure Jake. Kinda put the whole thing over the top it was fabulous. And snitches pertain originally quoted. Bonus.

I will go back for more foot massages. Wow. It was awesome. I did not know that feet could have knots in them. The 1/2 hour went by so quickly. You know how they play really soft, soothing music? One of the first songs they played was an ukulele song. It had to have been Jake. The tone and sound was pure Jake. Kinda put the whole thing over the top it was fabulous. And snitches pertain originally quoted. Bonus.

Thai foot massage is awesome too. I took the class. They teach you how to spend an hour just on the feet. I incorporate a lot of it into my full body massages.

Some of you might remember 4 years ago Katie and Penny were in a very bad car accident. They were on their way to a concert when it happened. Both cars were totaled, Penny was hospitalized. Katie was driving and it was her fault. In the end other than some remaining back pain she still has everyone was fine. But the accident was very emotionally traumatic for both of them. Katie didn't drive for months afterwards and Penny whose 20 still doesn't have her license. Anyway they obviously didn't make it to the concert, the bands playing were A Day To Remember and their favorite All Time Low. The accident was bad and missing the concert was a big let down.

This morning I got an email from a ticket company advertising those two bands and Blink 182 in concert tonight at the same venue. I bought 4 tickets, told the girls to call out of work and sent them and two friends to the show. I was so excited for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom