::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect to sing along to while riding in your Model A :eek:

:biglaugh:

But they are perfect for kids. They know them. Me? I've not seen Frozen. That's Nora's favourite movie. And she knows all the songs. But I don't know the songs. Can't teach what I don't know.

But they are perfect for kids. They know them. Me? I've not seen Frozen. That's Nora's favourite movie. And she knows all the songs. But I don't know the songs. Can't teach what I don't know.

You could play for her and she could sing.

attachment.php

Happy Birthday Sally!!

Attachments

• cardinals and flowers cake feb 2011 004.jpg
    cardinals and flowers cake feb 2011 004.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 36
Just got back from a field trip to a local JC with some of my culinary kids. There was also a cooking competition and my kids came in second. They lost first because "they didn't clean up as they cooked; and there wasn't a clear cut leader"

Lame.

Anyhow, one of the judges, an executive chef from Sunset Magazine/Google Cafe, pointed at me during the panel Q & A and said I was one of the people who inspired him to become a chef.

Huh?

Turns out he was a regular customer when I was a sushi chef and he used to sit at the bar all by himself when he was like six. He said he recognized me right away and then snapped a pic of me and sent it to his mom to make sure it was me. :) Small world and pretty funny.

Just got back from a field trip to a local JC with some of my culinary kids. There was also a cooking competition and my kids came in second. They lost first because "they didn't clean up as they cooked; and there wasn't a clear cut leader"

Lame.

Anyhow, one of the judges, an executive chef from Sunset Magazine/Google Cafe, pointed at me during the panel Q & A and said I was one of the people who inspired him to become a chef.

Huh?

Turns out he was a regular customer when I was a sushi chef and he used to sit at the bar all by himself when he was like six. He said he recognized me right away and then snapped a pic of me and sent it to his mom to make sure it was me. :) Small world and pretty funny.

Now Gary's being name dropped. Karmic backlash or something.

Lame.

Huh?

That's pretty cool Gary!

I was walking through Chinatown today and saw this little fella and tried to get a good picture before he flew away, but this was it.
For Sally on her birthday.

IMG_20170323_114048569.jpg

Pretty cool experience Gary! I bet your kids were impressed.

I put "Sunset" He works for Bon Appetite/Google Cafe

He just sent me an email saying he didn't mean to embarrass me, just wanted to point out that I was the first to get him to see food as an interest. At the event I said "It must have been the sushi Mickey Mouse I made for you!"

He loved futomaki (kind of a home-style of sushi) and tekka-maki (tuna roll) I used to make him a gigantic roll with the tekka-maki for ears and the futomaki for the "face" of Mickey mouse. It was just the outline of Mickey but he used to love it. I used to make him dinosaur shapes too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom