::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got lease extension in the mail.
They are raising the rent $225. And only a six-month extension.
Since we moved in six years ago, the rent has gone up $525 a month.
The only thing they have done to the house is paint the exterior, replace the garage door, and pour a concrete pad in the back yard to replace a rotting wood deck.

I am considering calling the property manager and saying
I will sign a one-year extension at the new rate, and we want new carpet at least.
Wow. That's almost like stealing.

Wow. That's almost like stealing.

The rent was very fair when we moved in, and I would say it is on par with nearby property now, but sheesh doesn't six years of tenancy get you anything but higher rent?

Just got lease extension in the mail.
They are raising the rent $225. And only a six-month extension.
Since we moved in six years ago, the rent has gone up $525 a month.
The only thing they have done to the house is paint the exterior, replace the garage door, and pour a concrete pad in the back yard to replace a rotting wood deck.

I am considering calling the property manager and saying
I will sign a one-year extension at the new rate, and we want new carpet at least.

That's crazy high in 6 years.

We made it to my brothers house in Santa Maria tonight. Had a fun drive up here. Stopped at Faria Beach for burgers. Nick cancelled meeting up with us, he wasn't feeling well.

Tomorrow we head to the castle.

What’s worse? The smoke detector in your bedroom sounding the low battery alarm at 5 am? Or being so wide awake that it doesn’t even startle you?

What’s worse? The smoke detector in your bedroom sounding the low battery alarm at 5 am? Or being so wide awake that it doesn’t even startle you?

Me too.

I haven't slept through the night in close to a year because of my shoulder. At least I thought it was my shoulder. Last night I slept upright on the couch and still woke up every hour or so. I sleep about four hours fairly solid and then spend the rest of the time tossing and turning and not getting much more sleep.

It's frustrating

Me too.

I haven't slept through the night in close to a year because of my shoulder. At least I thought it was my shoulder. Last night I slept upright on the couch and still woke up every hour or so. I sleep about four hours fairly solid and then spend the rest of the time tossing and turning and not getting much more sleep.

It's frustrating

Have you been studied for sleep apnea? When untreated, it can be very dangerous. They say that untreated sleep apnea was the cause of Carrie Fisher's death....

Have you been studied for sleep apnea? When untreated, it can be very dangerous. They say that untreated sleep apnea was the cause of Carrie Fisher's death....
Paul does his sleep study next Friday night. I'm sure he has it. Too many times he snores like a crazy man and then just...stops. No breathing, no nothing. I have had to poke him. It's scary. And every morning he says he is tired.

The rent was very fair when we moved in, and I would say it is on par with nearby property now, but sheesh doesn't six years of tenancy get you anything but higher rent?

$525 a month sounds more like a house payment to me, maybe it's time to look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom