::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good gawd, the tourists are awful at this time of year, rude, inconsiderate and just plain stupid. Come one, pushing a baby stroller out into traffic when it's not even a crosswalk?, standing in the road looking at your phone?, total idiocy this time of year and not a single town cop to be found.

Is there a big fall leaf change there or something? What is it about this time of year that brings them out?

Chicken for dinner for us tonight too. Grilled lemon pepper chicken with tossed green salad.

Speaking of chicken, we tried this little place on Keeaumoku St. Saturday (by Ala Moana Center) called Itchy Butt.
ZOMG the fired chicken bowl was A M A Z I N G!
It was so good we drove back down there on Sunday and had it again.
It's all about the sauce they put on it. It's like they put a teriyaki-type glaze and then - BAM! a squiggle drizzle of like Sriracha aoli - YUM!
We also get a side of little cubed pickled daikon. Really good!

So, Sally and Gary, now you see why I cannot join FED. Yet. :D
I am weak.
I am eating nonfat yogurt now though. And I had a banana too.
So there.

Awesome. I should start doing Seasons again at some point...

Mahalo.
I wish I had more time for it. I really enjoy it. I choose a song and learn one nearly every week, but I don't always make a video. I really try to participate more.

I'm almost done with work. I get out at 5, and it takes me about 13 minutes to drive home. Now I'm being expected to stop on the way and pick up a pizza she's ordering, and then come home and swap out both of her burnt out headlights....

in time for her to be able to leave to go to a wake at 6 o'clock. Really?

True. The water at the beaches is not amazing.

However that crazy sea wall I have that stretches for miles is pretty beautiful in it's own right...

That is nice. I never minded the beaches in SLO I found the dunes of Montana DE oro to be peaceful. Sometimes hot if you got the right spot. Also perfect for nude bathing and other activities.

Chicken for dinner for us tonight too. Grilled lemon pepper chicken with tossed green salad.

Speaking of chicken, we tried this little place on Keeaumoku St. Saturday (by Ala Moana Center) called Itchy Butt.
ZOMG the fired chicken bowl was A M A Z I N G!
It was so good we drove back down there on Sunday and had it again.
It's all about the sauce they put on it. It's like they put a teriyaki-type glaze and then - BAM! a squiggle drizzle of like Sriracha aoli - YUM!
We also get a side of little cubed pickled daikon. Really good!

So, Sally and Gary, now you see why I cannot join FED. Yet. :D
I am weak.
I am eating nonfat yogurt now though. And I had a banana too.
So there.

It don't matter.

For me it's keeping me more mindful about what I shove in my face.

The other day I ate McDonalds for breakfast. I never eat McDonalds but I was craving one of those little sausage burritos. Knowing I was going to write it down later I skipped the combo so I wouldn't eat the hashbrown. It's the little things! :)

My breakfasts are ridiculous sometimes.

I've been working and running around all day and I didn't accomplish half of what I thought I'd get done.

Running errands takes way more time IRL than it does in my head. Twenty minutes to drive here, twenty minutes to get back; a few trips and my day is spent.

I've been working and running around all day and I didn't accomplish half of what I thought I'd get done.

Running errands takes way more time IRL than it does in my head. Twenty minutes to drive here, twenty minutes to get back; a few trips and my day is spent.

You don't have to tell me

So everytime my sister on FB posts about her young living oils and how that and jesus is helping her and her family with all sorts of ailments I cracking up on my head. I immediately think about Dr Oz as well and what he would think. What about it jiminy snipit???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom