::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Near Martin City? I'm attending a wedding on Apr 5, leaving the 6th around 4. I have time the morning of the 6th.

Oh well. Only about 45 minutes away.

(If we weren't planning to be in the middle of the ocean about 3800 miles away that weekend.)

Howdy played at church today with the band I think some one has video I'm sure I messed up on my solo but that is what we get for playing live lol.

This morning was the last morning I have to worry about the Daylight Savings Time transition. I'm a fan of DST. I'd make it year round.

Arizona doesn't do DST. That takes some of the fun out of it.

Before I forget:

Happy Birthday Nick Kim!!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• N_NicksCake.jpg
    N_NicksCake.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 20
This morning was the last morning I have to worry about the Daylight Savings Time transition. I'm a fan of DST. I'd make it year round.

I don't miss it a bit.
It sometimes is a hassle explaining to mainland business associates why our conference call was five hours time difference last week and six hours this week though.

I wish I was in Texas! It's nice out today though, it hit 40.

I'm going to Kansas City in April. A rare solo trip.

The weather this last week has been wonderful! On Saturday people were cooking out by the pool. I surprised to see kids too. There are not a lot of families that live here. Hopefully the apartment gets the pool cleaned soon. It looks like the weather is going to be in the 70's by the end of the week and just keep getting warmer.

Last night I was unusually tired. I fell asleep early and before Carlos, which rarely happens. I still woke up an hour late this morning.

What a scam. Last week it snowed one day and they told me to go home cuz the hub was closed. So I didn't even come in and was told that I wouldn't get paid. Found out today from another store that we did get paid and they just don't want to pay me what scammers

What a scam. Last week it snowed one day and they told me to go home cuz the hub was closed. So I didn't even come in and was told that I wouldn't get paid. Found out today from another store that we did get paid and they just don't want to pay me what scammers

:mad:
Sorry that happened to you. Are they going to make it right?

My mom was 37. Same for me, I had 4 siblings 10-17 when I was born. I kinda raised myself. Mom was just tired.

I was actually pretty close to mom because all my brothers and sisters were already out of the house by the time I was growing up, so mom had more time for me, but dad was just wore out by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom