::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought the chamberly chaise lounge for our living room. Also cut all the rest of upstairs molding now to paint it and call it early today.

How is your collection of tools coming along?

When I did my floors, drywall and molding I suddenly had a chopsaw, circular saw, jigsaw, table saw, sawzall and more hammers, chisels and prybars than Orchard Supply. I need to get a new cordless drill because my batteries are spent on the one I have and to replace them is the same cost as upgrading to a more powerful one. My favorite tool that I use the most was a set of two small cordless drills/drivers. One is a little impact wrench and that thing is awesome. I even have an end mill I'm storing for my dad and a couple drill presses.

If I had more time and your drive I could build a house!

Not sure what else. Oh yea the floor is getting done this weekend. I think I might pre make the moldinging before I lay it. Then I can install floor and molding in 1day.

I really liked doing those things to my house. I felt like a grown up and it was cool to see the improvements knowing I did it myself.

I'd totally help you if we were closer.

Jons job is driving him batty. I'd say it's interfering with any peace he may have found.

That's for sure. Most of yesterday I kept thinking, "Is it time to go back to Denver yet? Is it time to go back to Denver yet?"

How is your collection of tools coming along?

When I did my floors, drywall and molding I suddenly had a chopsaw, circular saw, jigsaw, table saw, sawzall and more hammers, chisels and prybars than Orchard Supply. I need to get a new cordless drill because my batteries are spent on the one I have and to replace them is the same cost as upgrading to a more powerful one. My favorite tool that I use the most was a set of two small cordless drills/drivers. One is a little impact wrench and that thing is awesome. I even have an end mill I'm storing for my dad and a couple drill presses.

If I had more time and your drive I could build a house!

If I had Ken's drive I could build a house from a tree and a pair of needle nose pliers.

News of the day...I made a mitten for my left hand.

I did not say it was big news. Nor exciting news. (But it is for me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom