::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that would help, but it picked up something nasty 8 or 9 months ago. I can't seem to find the culprit and get rid of it. I have an SSD in my computer at home. Amazing speed.

There is a kid at my work who excels at ridding PCs of nastiness. I will ask him what his preferred tool du jour is.

Stepped on the dr's scale today. I have officially lost 50 pounds.

Now I am at the new store. I just seen that lady I posted about earlier. She just walked past. She had on the shirt I sold her, out of my booth here. Made me feel good to see her.

Way to go Debby!

Sorry Mate; not this time - Only really transit - a flying visit so to speak :D
However, the wife is looking increasingly enamoured of the possibility of longer trips . :eek:

If it is as easy to get to etc as we think, it could become a more regular destination :)

Alrighty then!

Yeah, that would help, but it picked up something nasty 8 or 9 months ago. I can't seem to find the culprit and get rid of it. I have an SSD in my computer at home. Amazing speed.

At that point I grab the files I need and re-install Windows. Faster than fixing it!

Cleaned many gigs of scrap out of it. Big bonfire outside the church. Roasted marshmallows and made s'mores.

MOD70 trimaran Phaedo^3 just set a new record sailing from LA to Honolulu today, 3 days,
16 hours, 52 minutes. Wow!

Might go with Jon Yamasato for a realtor. Is that weird? Feels weird.

Not weird at all! Buying a car from Mark Yamanaka seems a bit weird to me though.

I am hoping we will be ready to buy in the next two years.
Maybe I can use your realtor? :D

Good morning everyone. Stressed to the max. Something's gotta give.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom