::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put RL Kid on the bus for the last time. He's been going to one program or another since he was 14 months old. Feels like a big r=transition, even though not much really changes. Around here there's nothing to launch him into. It will be all transitions all the time for the next couple of years. Retirement, resettlement, resources in a new place.

I could get maudlin pretty easily.

Just put RL Kid on the bus for the last time. He's been going to one program or another since he was 14 months old. Feels like a big r=transition, even though not much really changes. Around here there's nothing to launch him into. It will be all transitions all the time for the next couple of years. Retirement, resettlement, resources in a new place.

I could get maudlin pretty easily.

The only constant in life is change....

You might be able to get really close... You never know until you try!

I've seen a number of men in their 50s and quite a few men in their 60s with really impressive strength and physiques. I suspect they've lived their whole lives that way, but I don't know that for sure. When you're older and you lose weight, your skin doesn't rebound as well so even being totally toned the loose skin doesn't make it look as tight as it could. Of course, if your skin never really stretched in the first place you're in much better luck.

Grandpa got in trouble with the doctor around age 85 or so because the doctor told him to quit carrying heavy stuff.

Apparently, 40-pound feed sacks didn't count as heavy in Grandpa's mind (worked in a machine shop all his life, had a HUGE garden, etc.).

I almost had a heart attack. My favorite fountain pen was missing! I was about to put on shoes to go make sure it didn't fall out in the shed during the mad dash to get the bike in before the hail hit when I remembered I was wearing a jacket last night.

It was in the pocket.

Code:
[COLOR="#000080"][CHORUS]

C#m       F#m                     A
  I'm in love with the shape of you
               B                 C#m 
  We push and pull like a magnet do
              F#m               A
  Although my heart is falling too
          B 
  I'm in love with your body[/COLOR]

Not weird at all! Buying a car from Mark Yamanaka seems a bit weird to me though.

I am hoping we will be ready to buy in the next two years.
Maybe I can use your realtor? :D

I might need to use your car guy. :biglaugh:

Watching "Brave New Voices" with my kids.

We're having a spoken word contest for the final. Check it out on YouTube.

A couple of our clients got hit.
None of MY clients got hit.
I updated their firewalls just in time!

We didn't have any hits - but the time and effort required to track down unpatched servers was ridiculous. We found 1300 unpatched, vendor-provided servers and spent the weekend and up through early early this morning patching them (the vendors should have been doing that - it was in the service agreement - but nobody was monitoring their performance). I spent five hours on a single server in Waimanalo yesterday. I use the term server loosely - the vendor decided to configure it with Windows 7 rather than an actual server OS. I was victorious in the end. I should have demanded a ticket to fly there and take care of it in person!

Yeah, that would help, but it picked up something nasty 8 or 9 months ago. I can't seem to find the culprit and get rid of it. I have an SSD in my computer at home. Amazing speed.

Save anything important to you. Wipe it and start over.

So close to the end of school. This is crazy.

This year went by soooo fast!

Emma won't be out until the end of the 3rd week in June. They added a week because of all the time missed for snow this year.

I almost had a heart attack. My favorite fountain pen was missing! I was about to put on shoes to go make sure it didn't fall out in the shed during the mad dash to get the bike in before the hail hit when I remembered I was wearing a jacket last night.

It was in the pocket.

I'm really down to 2 fountain pens that I love - I don't bother with the rest. Lamy 2000 and Pelikan M805.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom