::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an FB story about Andy Savage admitting to having molested a girl while he was a 22 year old minister and the congregation gave him a standing ovation. WTF?!

The worst part are the comments defending him and condemning the girl.

Incredible.

I should have stuck to listening to music.

There's an FB story about Andy Savage admitting to having molested a girl while he was a 22 year old minister and the congregation gave him a standing ovation. WTF?!

The worst part are the comments defending him and condemning the girl.

Incredible.

I should have stuck to listening to music.

WHAT??? How did you get to this from opening riffs?

This was going to be one I was going to say. I think the Fragile album was a big reason for my early interest in learning guitar. I used to be able to play 'Mood for a Day' pretty well, maybe not quite as fast or with all the flourishes, but still impressive. I only remember about 70% of it now.

I wandered when I should have stayed put.

Not I'm upset with humanity.

Here's a sample of a typical comment:

The problem is women agree to having sex, then later feel guilty and cry assult. There should be a law when a woman lies she should do prison time.

This was going to be one I was going to say. I think the Fragile album was a big reason for my early interest in learning guitar. I used to be able to play 'Mood for a Day' pretty well, maybe not quite as fast or with all the flourishes, but still impressive. I only remember about 70% of it now.

That's on my list.

I didn't want to put too many down in case others had the same idea.

Start of a new semester so there's no work to correct yet and I'm on my prep with nothing to do so I'm listening to music. I was just wondering what song has the most iconic opening riff?

Mirror in the Bathroom by English Beat, Concrete Jungle by the Specials, Young Lust by Pink Floyd, Jailbreak by Thin Lizzy (Boys are Back in Town too)

Oh, and Money for Nothing by Dire Straits, Tush or La Grange by ZZ Top, this is a fun game!

I just got an courtesy email notifying me that my dropbox is full and I should click on the link to update my info and clear some space.

I don't have dropbox.

Mirror in the Bathroom by English Beat, Concrete Jungle by the Specials, Young Lust by Pink Floyd, Jailbreak by Thin Lizzy (Boys are Back in Town too)

Oh, and Money for Nothing by Dire Straits, Tush or La Grange by ZZ Top, this is a fun game!

I was going to say Money for Nothing but thought maybe I was hogging the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom