::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not doing that great, tbh, but I've made it my mission to push through it and give my daughter the best summer break possible. She had a good softball season, golf camp and now she's taking riding lessons at my friend's horse farm. She also did archery in 4h and entered a couple exhibits in the fair. I've just been focusing on her.

I've been thinking about getting into archery with Emma - I think she would enjoy it!

She's not that bad. She handles my mother's early calls pretty well - but she understands my mother's situation. Don't be scared of her.

Sheryl is the sweetest happiest person on the earth. I can't ever imagine her being scary.

Sukie, you have to meet her someday, she's a lovely human being.

According to FB memories I bought my first Uke five years ago today that means my PoHo anniversary is coming up soon too. Late August or Early September.

According to FB memories I bought my first Uke five years ago today that means my PoHo anniversary is coming up soon too. Late August or Early September.

I guess I really should learn to play.

I failed at Mims challenge to learn lava before school ended. Still don't know all the words.

Um...Rob? We need air to survive...

Air has certainly been necessary over most of the country this summer. I guess we are lucky to have open window days every so often.

Sheryl is the sweetest happiest person on the earth. I can't ever imagine her being scary.

She has to be pretty patient. Look at her partner?

I have a Waterman. I enjoy it. Of course it's a plastic uiulele, so don't expect them to sound like a fine tone wood ukulele. Just enjoy them for a utility instrument.

I've played ukuleles that cost from $20 to perhaps $4000. I never met a ukulele I didn't want to play.

Just a thought.

Last edited:

I am only scared of her if I were to wake her up early.
She can't be scary really.

Yep when I know how much it is. I am just charging ya cost. I can take it out, tune it up, check it out, ship it in the box it comes in. Cost and time is minimal.

But you NEED to make a profit.😄

Yep when I know how much it is. I am just charging ya cost. I can take it out, tune it up, check it out, ship it in the box it comes in. Cost and time is minimal.

might as well let me know too, just in case, you know...

I guess I really should learn to play.

I failed at Mims challenge to learn lava before school ended. Still don't know all the words.

Start smaller. Even though Lava is a "Story" song and that makes the words easier to remember, there are A LOT of words in that song.
You need to get ONE song under your belt, 100%, and then you will feel better about yourself and try to tackle another one.

I messaged JT today. I am going to buy one of those prints from Ailish to put in my cube at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom