::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why that was closed?

Didn't seem like anything inappropriate other than Rick Turner's name was mentioned. Would have got closed sooner or later :biglaugh:

I'd guess it was a duplicate account. Seemed very coincidental that the Cocobolo guy suddenly showed up for a sales pitch.

My know-it-all girl in culinary is making sushi.

Right now she has a box of uncle ben's out.

I gently explained that long grain, instant rice wouldn't work.

In her smug little know-it-all voice she informed me that this is how her dad's best friend showed them and he's from Japan and is a world famous sushi chef.

Another kid just lost it. He pulled out a pick of me with his parents on a date probably 25 years ago at least. I had no idea his parent's were regular customers. I looked really young behind the bar. I'll need to email them later.

Anyhow, know-it-all is now too embarrassed to back off her sushi chef friends story and accept help.

My know-it-all girl in culinary is making sushi.

Right now she has a box of uncle ben's out.

I gently explained that long grain, instant rice wouldn't work.

In her smug little know-it-all voice she informed me that this is how her dad's best friend showed them and he's from Japan and is a world famous sushi chef.

Another kid just lost it. He pulled out a pick of me with his parents on a date probably 25 years ago at least. I had no idea his parent's were regular customers. I looked really young behind the bar. I'll need to email them later.

Anyhow, know-it-all is now too embarrassed to back off her sushi chef friends story and accept help.

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Know-it-all is now applying vinegar to her hands and patting the rice she has smashed onto a piece of nori. I guess that's the sushi-su?

So they going with Tyrannosaurus?

Years ago I tried to get a co-worker to name his kid Tyrannosaurus. My sales pitch went something like, "He's be the most popular kid in school and destined to be an athlete or rock star, you could call him Ty, Rex, Russ, T, Randy, it's a great name." He didn't go for it, so now he's got some normal kid with a normal name. Geesh...

"Mr. Yoshida, do you want to taste the sushi?"

::Not even with a gun to my head.::

"Uhhmm, no thank you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom