::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type 2 here. Or fat-ass diabetes is what my old doctor called it (he was my doctor for over 30 years and said that when he was already retired and I ran into him at a farmer's market)

It's weird. Even if I go to sleep earlier, I just wake up earlier after about six hours. Every once in a while I'll sleep an hour or two more but not often.

Right now I'm also getting used to a CPAP machine and dealing with an ailing heart. I talk about it here because I haven't told any co-workers or friends. Only my Principal and his secretary, my parents and sisters, and my wife know. The PoHos are my support group.

eh, take care o you man.
same too brah, exactly. just can't train the body to sleep for more than a couple of hours at a time.
sorta think it might be something to do with me smoking too much in the past, but not sure anymore.
but aye mate, i got some problems now too. i was diagnosed in '86 as a fit and healthy teenager. wtf.
still trying to deal with it on a daily basis.

My cousin is a ****ing idiot and shouldn't be allowed to spout his ignorant ideas.

That is all.

It was my wife with the insomnia last night. She woke me up for "snuggles" :D
Then since we were both awake, I made us a nice breakfast and still got to work early.
Probably gonna crash early tonight though!

Adding quote marks emphasizes what REALLY happened.

I get to go to Lanai for work next Wednesday. Fun! (I hope) this will be my second visit to that island, and my first time flying there. When we went there before we took a ferry from Maui.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom