::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made up a tuna casserole recipe years ago. I called it Six Pack Casserole, because you had to open six cans to make it. Over the years I've added a seventh can, but the original name has stuck.

My wife, daughter, and I love it, and it has gone to the top of my list of comfort foods. I posted it here, years ago, to pretty much universal disdain. Everybody's a critic. ;)

I won't bother you with it again....

I made up a tuna casserole recipe years ago. I called it Six Pack Casserole, because you had to open six cans to make it. Over the years I've added a seventh can, but the original name has stuck.

My wife, daughter, and I love it, and it has gone to the top of my list of comfort foods. I posted it here, years ago, to pretty much universal disdain. Everybody's a critic. ;)

I won't bother you with it again....

Would you, however, repost your pineanpple cake recipe? I lost it. It's become one of my daughter's favorite desserts.

I recently switched to spotify. My brother insisted it's better. It does have more variety of music, but is not as brainless in finding music for clients. I like Pandora's creation of stations around a song or artist better. I find I have to play around with Spotify and create my own playlists to get the type of music I want. I don't have enough patience to create playlists around clients' personal tastes, so I end up playing a handful of their playlists over and over.

Spotify has something like Pandora. It's called Artist Radio.

Admittedly it isn't as good, but it does the trick.

I've been paying for Spotify for years and I find it FAR superior to Pandora. :)

2000 = 1 mile. That's about a 32 inch stride.

My thought is 2500 steps is more realistic, unless your 6' 8".

Just a thought?

S Health (Samsung's app built into the phone) says I did 3326 steps and 1.57 miles today. My UP says I've done 3265 steps and 1.51 miles. I think this is the closest they've ever said (oh, right, because my phone hasn't been in my pocket all day and it always says a LOT more steps).

Gotta go pee in a cup tomorrow. Yes, I made the appointment for 4/19.
I don't think it would be a good idea to make the appointment on 4/20. Or for a few days after that either.

I feel like I was taller when I was younger. Posture? Extra weight dragging me down?
I really miss my 70's hair.
DSY70s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom