::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy tried to hit on me a few weeks ago. It didn't go well for him. About the same level of awkward as the arm slugger, just filthier.

Sup, y'all? Just cruising on by. I have to try to get some sleep before my *gulp* 5k tomorrow morning! What was I thinking?

Wish me luck!

Seeso, you got this!
I might even do the Aloha Heartwalk later this summer.
I dunno if I will ever run again, but walking is good with me!

I was watching three children swimming in the surf, I know I mentioned that part,
so I had not brought sunscreen as I knew we would be in a shaded pavilion for the party. I just brought my big lifeguard-style straw hat for any extended beach time. Well those kids were in the water a long time, and they had built-in sunscreen, so I needed to run back up to grab my hat.

Their dad was watching me watch them, so I herded them to the shore and said, "wait here I will be right back!" and went to fetch my hat.
There was a grass area above the sand, with about an 18"
concrete wall from the grass down to the sand.
Well on my way back hotshot me decided to just hop down of the grass onto the sand while I was jogging back to the water.

Of course the spot I landed was NOT soft sand, but a concrete pad with perhaps 1/4" of sand sprinkled on top of it.

I fell flat on my face and skinned up both knees and tweaked my big toe.

Sucks getting old.

Hey Jon today I made the fourth and fifth phone calls about my Black Friday promotion on Verizon not happening yet.
I think, just maybe, I finally spoke with the correct person.
We will see next month!

Well I expected a bit longer catch up than that kids.

Sorry about the fall Damon. Yes getting old sucks big time. Glad you didn't break anything.

Seeso I am so dang proud of you. You have sailed thru this cancer crap like a champ. Have a great walk today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom