::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup, y'all? Just cruising on by. I have to try to get some sleep before my *gulp* 5k tomorrow morning! What was I thinking?

Wish me luck!

hermann_19988-3_happy-wanderer-teddy-bear.jpg

Happy wandering!

Yesterday we spent the afternoon with Mrs Pere's brother and his wife. They're some of my favorite people in the world. Spent most of the time yakking. They left. We got in the ocean.

Today we'll go to farmers market in Waimea and the late lunch/happy hour at Merriman's. Brad Bordessa is scheduled to play there.

I wake up waaay early, 3:30 this morning. Makes me crazy. I crash too early at night too. Not loving this part of getting old.

Yesterday we spent the afternoon with Mrs Pere's brother and his wife. They're some of my favorite people in the world. Spent most of the time yakking. They left. We got in the ocean.

Today we'll go to farmers market in Waimea and the late lunch/happy hour at Merriman's. Brad Bordessa is scheduled to play there.

Sounds like you're having fun! Have some for me, too....

I've got the plywood cut to size for the basement bookshelves. Now I need to cut slots in one edge of them to fit around the studs. That means I need to find some flat cardboard, four feet long, to make a template, which will save me a lot of time....

Hanging out at the Allegheny fest with Mim and Lil' Rev.

Talked to my brother this morning, mom is still in the hospital, they were thinking she had a stroke, but this morning her vision came back, now they are guessing it's a circulation problem. So that is good news, I think we all figured she was blind for good.

Hanging out at the Allegheny fest with Mim and Lil' Rev.

Talked to my brother this morning, mom is still in the hospital, they were thinking she had a stroke, but this morning her vision came back, now they are guessing it's a circulation problem. So that is good news, I think we all figured she was blind for good.

Best news yet! I'll bet she (and everyone else) is thrilled!!

Please say "Hi" to Miss Mim for me, and tell her she is sorely missed around here....

Hi everyone. Sorry i missed int'l poho day. I'm going through a lot and have been keeping myself super busy.

It's bright and sunny. The birds are singing. What more could you ask?

Code:
[Chorus]

D                      A
I'm gonna soak up the sun
                    Em      G      A
I'm gonna tell everyone to lighten up

(I'm gonna tell them that)
D                    A
I've got no one to blame
                       Em
For every time I feel lame
     G       A