::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've worked in a really tough class the last two days. Today is laundry, work from home for church, and a shrink appt.

I really want to get my living room clean. I don't know how it got so chaotic feeling in here?

In Tampa, we were considering mailing all of our laundry back and filling up the suitcase with green papayas.

I brought Mika a green chili breakfast burrito back from my trip to New Mexico.

After she was finished she was online looking for tourist attractions in NM. She will plan a vacation around food. It's kind of why we don't go to Maui very much. The food on Maui is lacking compared to Oahu.

So, how many were you able to fit in your suitcase? I've only had green papaya a couple times. Thai Food and Vietnamese food. Delicious.

I've worked in a really tough class the last two days. Today is laundry, work from home for church, and a shrink appt.

I really want to get my living room clean. I don't know how it got so chaotic feeling in here?

All of my culinary classes are wearing me out this year. They closed our auto shop and the counselors decided my foods classes would be a good dumping ground. They also allowed freshman in my classes for the first time ever. Freshman are not quite human yet. They're like this in-between stage of brain development where stupid out rules normal.

Over the years I've been spoiled with really good, well behaved and hard working classes. This year I spend most of my time with classroom management and cheerleading the kids who have never had success in an academic class that they can do the fourth grade level math needed in my classroom.

It's been a very challenging year for me. I have all the "think they're thugs" and "wannabe Ferris Buellers" and then there's the freshies.

It is finally raining here.

Pouring actually.

I went through the McDonalds drive through for a mcmuffin because I'm getting tired of peanut butter on toast. I had to sit in the school parking lot to eat it because it was pouring so hard you couldn't see more than about 100'

good thing I got here super early today

After she was finished she was online looking for tourist attractions in NM. She will plan a vacation around food. It's kind of why we don't go to Maui very much. The food on Maui is lacking compared to Oahu.

So, how many were you able to fit in your suitcase? I've only had green papaya a couple times. Thai Food and Vietnamese food. Delicious.

We've never actually planned a trip around food. Wait, that's wrong. Mrs Pere has planned trips to Brussels and Paris specifically for chocolate and baked goods. She packs an extra duffel outbound so we can bring back food. Laundry goes in the duffel, food in the hard luggage.

We've never actually planned a trip around food. Wait, that's wrong. Mrs Pere has planned trips to Brussels and Paris specifically for chocolate and baked goods. She packs an extra duffel outbound so we can bring back food. Laundry goes in the duffel, food in the hard luggage.

We don't bring back much food but when I'm in Hawaii I have to make the extra effort to walk more, swim more and take the stairs more.

Tookta is the same way, vacations are for shopping and eating. We opted not to do it because we figured we could stop at the giant Asian grocery in Indy on the way home and grab some.

All of my culinary classes are wearing me out this year. They closed our auto shop and the counselors decided my foods classes would be a good dumping ground. They also allowed freshman in my classes for the first time ever. Freshman are not quite human yet. They're like this in-between stage of brain development where stupid out rules normal.

Over the years I've been spoiled with really good, well behaved and hard working classes. This year I spend most of my time with classroom management and cheerleading the kids who have never had success in an academic class that they can do the fourth grade level math needed in my classroom.

It's been a very challenging year for me. I have all the "think they're thugs" and "wannabe Ferris Buellers" and then there's the freshies.

Try adding ginger powder to regular old canned baked beans sometime, you will be amazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom