::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night when Nani and I were chatting she said they were all getting up early to go to the bike race, but all she wanted to was sleep in, she was tired, having to get up early every day to go to the hospital for consultations with mom's medical team.

They really wanted to take her to "give her a break"
which is nice but all she wanted to do was sleep in - that is Nanilei's idea of a break.

Anyway they all get up early and head to the track - no race, it is next week.

Sigh. It is a little funny too though!
Hopefully she gets to sleep in a bit tomorrow.
She's heading back to the hospital now.

Last night when Nani and I were chatting she said they were all getting up early to go to the bike race, but all she wanted to was sleep in, she was tired, having to get up early every day to go to the hospital for consultations with mom's medical team.

They really wanted to take her to "give her a break"
which is nice but all she wanted to do was sleep in - that is Nanilei's idea of a break.

Anyway they all get up early and head to the track - no race, it is next week.

Sigh. It is a little funny too though!
Hopefully she gets to sleep in a bit tomorrow.
She's heading back to the hospital now.

Yep. Killing with kindness. It's hard to get people to check that what they think will be helpful is really helpful.

99? That’s a damn good long run. I shall toast your MIL’s mom today Kenvin. ((Hugs)) to the family. Cute pic of her and the girls on FB.

We're doing left-over pizza with salads for dinner, and then having friends over to play Euchre, later. We'll serve chips and queso, some cheese and crackers, and some fresh fruit. If they bring any snacks, we'll put those out, too.

I don't think anyone will go away hungry....;)

Coffee. Check.
Soda Creek de Luxe. Check.
Gotta do the dishes.
Then bug spray around the perimeter. Got some ants.Then rake leaves.
That ought to be enough chores.

Humans are social creatures. Being home alone is lame.
MMStan messaged me yesterday, sent me the Rock and Roll hall of fame video where Petty and Jeff Lynne sing Gently Weeps while Dhani plays and then Prince steals the show with a smoking lead.

It made me think of Stan living alone so I messaged back and asked if he wants some company.

Pau dishes.
Going to try spraying apple cider vinegar on the weeds in the back yard too!

I am practicing one of my seasons songs and I hear loud chirping out my window and a beautiful red cardinal is on my fence. I snapped a quick pic but it did not turn out that great.

Pau dishes.
Going to try spraying apple cider vinegar on the weeds in the back yard too!

I sprayed white wine vinegar on poison ivy and it worked great. It didn't do anything to the dang ivy I want to kill. Maybe I need to spray it more . . .

I am practicing one of my seasons songs and I hear loud chirping out my window and a beautiful red cardinal is on my fence. I snapped a quick pic but it did not turn out that great.

Love this .

Ours went through a 4" hole in the concrete floor, up the side of the basement wall. Then it went outside, through a hole in the wall just above the foundation, between the floor joists. Then it continued up outside the wall. The fan enclosure was about 4 or 5 feet off the ground. The pipe continued up the outside of the wall, and terminated at a prescribed distance above the roof line....

Yes, what he said.

I’ve been cleaning my house today. It’s so warm I put on my bathing suit.

I have to commend Sukie. She’s posting lots of pictures. Thank you Sukie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom