::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.I.P. Dan Gurney.
I met him about 10 years ago.
Rode his Alligator motorcycle to a cars and coffee event in Newport Beach. Cool dude!

Oh! I didn't know. I remember him racing at Laguna Seca in the '60s. Phil Hill got all the glory. Mario Andretti got all the attention. Dan Gurney was the real deal, racer, engineer, inventor, entrepreneur, constructor. Go deep into the next corner Dan.

Oh! I didn't know. I remember him racing at Laguna Seca in the '60s. Phil Hill got all the glory. Mario Andretti got all the attention. Dan Gurney was the real deal, racer, engineer, inventor, entrepreneur, constructor. Go deep into the next corner Dan.

I know the name Dan Gurney because of San Jose motorcycle and race car legend Joe Leanard. He used to hang around one of the shops I was sponsored by and he would tell racing stories for hours and hours.

Good times.

(and a name I've never dropped here before)

Lake effect snow today.
How lovely.
It's coming down the lake right on us, and not moving off to the East.

I know the name Dan Gurney because of San Jose motorcycle and race car legend Joe Leanard. He used to hang around one of the shops I was sponsored by and he would tell racing stories for hours and hours.

Good times.

(and a name I've never dropped here before)

Maybe. But Damon dropped it first - and better.

Sheeeeeeeeeeaaaatttt, if I went to all the trouble of getting a Ph.D., I'd make ERRYBODY call me doctor! Doctor honey, what's for dinner? Doctor mommy, can I have this shirt?

I totally get that, my response was more of a little joke about Jerry saying "Student" instead of "Students"

Sally . . . . .

attachment.php

View attachment 105994

Hey Jan - what are you doing here? Did you get the day off school?

No. I had to leave my kids with a sub and spend the day in a room testing kids all day. They were writing answers to the questions and so I got online on my phone.

LOL, one of my very besties is a preacher type (switching from Presby to Episc right now) and he keeps trying to convince me to go because he loved it so much. And I'm like "that's great but you live like a hobo!!"

I enjoyed it so much, too. But yeah, it is not a financially lucrative job . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom