::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had a Dodger Dog. They are supposed to be special. I don’t like the Dodgers.

Never had a Dodger Dog. They are supposed to be special. I don’t like the Dodgers.

Wow.

Even I have had a Dodger dog. I was there cheering on the Padres at the time but I had Dodger Dog and then sent the wrapper flying in the wind. The Dodger Fan Experience.

Sometimes at Twins games they would do what is called "de-bunning" of the hot dogs. During the late innings people would take out the hot dogs out of the buns and were saved for the next game. Never buy a hot dog until after the second inning.

Sometimes at Twins games they would do what is called "de-bunning" of the hot dogs. During the late innings people would take out the hot dogs out of the buns and were saved for the next game. Never buy a hot dog until after the second inning.

At first I thought you meant fans were doing this and then after coming to my senses I understood that they were having the workers do this.

Still ewwww.

At first I thought you meant fans were doing this and then after coming to my senses I understood that they were having the workers do this.

Still ewwww.
I only know this because the Twins allow private groups to fundraise by manning concession stands. Paul worked at one at our previous church. Yes, he had to de-bun. With the new stadium I don't know if they still do it, though.

Rafe report: today I have an employees meeting at work at 3:30, it’s immediately after a board meeting. Since I’m the only employee I’m a bit curious.

Saturday: a customer is coming to shop my inventory then I’m taking a bunch of inventory to a rich client of Wendy’s.

Sunday: not much, we might start shopping for a suit for Mike for Katie’s wedding. I’ve already found my dress online.

Monday: first I have to go back to the tax man. Then I have to get the van smogged. Not a fun day.

I thought you were getting your van snogged. I was like... um.... who's making out with the van?

Did you show us your dress yet?

Wow.

Even I have had a Dodger dog. I was there cheering on the Padres at the time but I had Dodger Dog and then sent the wrapper flying in the wind. The Dodger Fan Experience.

I miss having hot dogs. Buns, you know, with the gluten.

Rage report:

Friday: already went to work, and worked out. Hubby's been out of town for a week and I'm running out of food he made for me, so I'm going to put together some chicken korma really quick. I have to do the final edits on my research paper mostly tonight because...
Saturday: going to the Detroit Institute of Arts (and Greektown for lunch) with a Canadian friend. He's very knowledgeable about art so I think we'll have a grand time. Then home for final edits and submission.
Sunday: have to go to churchwork because I'm speaking during the service. The congregation will be filling out a Tech survey so I know what platforms everyone is on and know where to focus my efforts. I do believe I'll go get a schnitzel and chat with my friends for a couple of hours, as they just added Sunday hours at the restaurant. Then I have to write whatever's due for my other class.

I just found out I don't have to work Monday morning, so that's wonderful - I can push right up to that midnight deadline.

This school isn't as demanding as my old school was. But I'm trying to deliver quality work anyway.

And THAT is why I can't order a hot dog "with no bun". Because it's already contaminated.

Ok, enough procrastinating.

I'm using the pomodoro technique. 25 minutes of editing, 5 min of break. So I'll see you in a half hour.

My grandpa was a Dodgers fan. My uncle (who lived in the Bay Area) gave me a Giants shirt just to poke fun at Grandpa. Grandpa was not amused. I was oblivious - we don't have major league baseball in our area and I don't care for the game - I just wore the shirt to make my uncle happy.

My grandpa was a Dodgers fan. My uncle (who lived in the Bay Area) gave me a Giants shirt just to poke fun at Grandpa. Grandpa was not amused. I was oblivious - we don't have major league baseball in our area and I don't care for the game - I just wore the shirt to make my uncle happy.

Dodger fans have this thing where they take the Dodger dog wrapper, twist one end and then launch them into the air like paper airplanes.

Best part of the day aside from the Dodger loss.

Hm. I still have a few more hours I could use to edit... but I kind of feel like this paper is done.

Am I really getting this done before deadline?

Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom