::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice snipe.

Sorry I was doing actual work. And I'm very glad I don't have to do time sheets. I'm so scattered and tugged so many different ways they'd be 90% guesswork anyway.

Ugh. Missed the K. Just got back from a doctor's appointment - I have a lump of some kind in the ball of my left foot. I told Sheryl about it and within 2 hours she was showing me a story of a woman who found a lump in the sole of her foot that turned out to be lymphoma. The appointment was already scheduled, so I asked about it - he's 99.9% sure it's totally benign (as am I), but I got an x-ray just in case; if he isn't happy with what he sees he'll send me to a podiatrist for follow up. Otherwise it was a totally unremarkable visit.

Ugh. Missed the K. Just got back from a doctor's appointment - I have a lump of some kind in the ball of my left foot. I told Sheryl about it and within 2 hours she was showing me a story of a woman who found a lump in the sole of her foot that turned out to be lymphoma. The appointment was already scheduled, so I asked about it - he's 99.9% sure it's totally benign (as am I), but I got an x-ray just in case; if he isn't happy with what he sees he'll send me to a podiatrist for follow up. Otherwise it was a totally unremarkable visit.

Did he take a biopsy?

Lauren!!!!

Good to see you.

Update us on what’s going on in your life.

That's it? Two exclamation points. That's all?

Sheesh.

Hi Lauren.

Hey!

I'm not really sure where we are with this, but:

- Still in college. Camped out in Spokane, WA where the snow has finally melted! I was studying music, and now I'm studying English and what my school calls "Film & Visual Narratives." I'm a junior. Which kind of means I have to start looking at grad schools if that's a thing I want to do

- I think grad school is a thing I want to do.

- I spent last Fall in Los Angeles at the LA Film Studies center. Long story short: it was GREAT. And my name is in the credits in two short films now. In one, as a writer; in the other as a sound designer.

- But now I'm back in Washington, which has also been great.

- Still doin' music. I lead one of four teams of musicians that play for worship services on campus. It's awesome.

How are you all?

:)

Hey!

I'm not really sure where we are with this, but:

- Still in college. Camped out in Spokane, WA where the snow has finally melted! I was studying music, and now I'm studying English and what my school calls "Film & Visual Narratives." I'm a junior. Which kind of means I have to start looking at grad schools if that's a thing I want to do

- I think grad school is a thing I want to do.

- I spent last Fall in Los Angeles at the LA Film Studies center. Long story short: it was GREAT. And my name is in the credits in two short films now. In one, as a writer; in the other as a sound designer.

- But now I'm back in Washington, which has also been great.

- Still doin' music. I lead one of four teams of musicians that play for worship services on campus. It's awesome.

How are you all?

:)

Yeah for English majors (such a PITA major)!!!

Film and Visual Narratives sound like they would go hand in hand with an English degree. Stop by more often busy girl!!

Happy Birthday TSM!

attachment.php

Attachments

• eeyore.jpg
    eeyore.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom