::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It's the fit of the mask. It has a monitor that lets you know how much air leaks out per night. The new mask is perfect. No leakage last night. Zero waking incidents. 5.5 solid hours of sleep!!

There you go. Good news. I got mine right on the second try.

Get out the black light, Freedas been here.

We have a pee light to find dog spots (got it when Hudson was getting elderly) but the battery door has gone missing. However, if I press a paperclip across the battery terminals it will work. A little awkward, but it works.

Vet is coming at 1 to check on Effie. She's got watery red discharge from her eyes, a runny nose, and some breathing sounds that aren't right. Probably a respiratory infection, hopefully not pneumonia.

My wife kept her name. Way easier to manage.

Sheryl took mine, but she had no attachment to her old one - her dad was a grade A scumbag and the sooner she could stop wearing his last name the better as far as she was concerned.

My wife had her name for almost 30 yrs. Why change it she thought. It's just a name. We are married and the kids have my name. But really I don't see why the women must take the man's name. Why don't men take the woman's name???

I've known a couple of men who took their wives' names. It didn't seem to make them any less manly. Like you said, Ken - it's just a name.

Geez. I like Vegemite. I like beer. The thought of the two together makes me want to vomit.

It's mostly Vegemite's salt content, though - after all, it's made from spent yeast from the brewing industry.

Vet is coming at 1 to check on Effie. She's got watery red discharge from her eyes, a runny nose, and some breathing sounds that aren't right. Probably a respiratory infection, hopefully not pneumonia.

Kodi is getting his rabies shot today. Poor baby.

There you go. Good news. I got mine right on the second try.

I sleep on my side a lot so the "nose pillow" would get knocked off my face.

The "nose mask" they gave me was a large and wouldn't seal on my face.

The smaller size works and I like the adjustability of the headgear.

On the lookout for rainbows and butterflies now! :)

I am on the ball today. Got the cat in a carrier on the kitchen island and locked the dogs outside. Hopefully this will be pretty peaceful.

I am on the ball today. Got the cat in a carrier on the kitchen island and locked the dogs outside. Hopefully this will be pretty peaceful.

(We use a home visit vet. Effie is a NIGHTMARE at a clinic, has to be sedated for everything. It was also nice when Hugo was a baby and Cheyenne was too old to put in and out of the car.)

My wife had her name for almost 30 yrs. Why change it she thought. It's just a name. We are married and the kids have my name. But really I don't see why the women must take the man's name. Why don't men take the woman's name???

When and if we have kids, I want to have the same name as them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom