::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep the infected person's poo out of your mouth and you should be fine.

Yes, that is generally one of my life goals.
I really just get bristled when I see people exit the restroom with no hand washing. Blows me away. Makes me want to wear gloves full time.
What surprises me is the hardiness of the Hepatitis A virus. Can live outside the body for MONTHS? Can survive the human GI tract? Crazy.

Yes, that is generally one of my life goals.
I really just get bristled when I see people exit the restroom with no hand washing. Blows me away. Makes me want to wear gloves full time.
What surprises me is the hardiness of the Hepatitis A virus. Can live outside the body for MONTHS? Can survive the human GI tract? Crazy.

It's a wonder we don't all have it . . .

Okay, weekend for the mini vacation has changed to the weekend AFTER the meeting. Better school schedules and in-law availability.

Looks like we'll be staying at Turtle Bay.

OooOoOOoOo Fancy!
So, the drive to Canoe Hut is kinda far from Turtle Bay, but NO EXCUSES you must go!
I will even pick you up from and return you to Turtle Bay, I want you both to join us!
I have done this before, when the fam stayed on North Shore I shuttled them back and forth, so I know what I am getting into.

Okay, weekend for the mini vacation has changed to the weekend AFTER the meeting. Better school schedules and in-law availability.

Looks like we'll be staying at Turtle Bay.

Ummmmm garlic shrimp over rice!

Maybe Roy's will be finished by the time you get there. It is literally on the beach.

Definite spend some time hanging out at HMS. Noah Campbell and Corey jamming on ukes or guitars is amazing. Kalei drops by too. Corey will have a kid by then so he'll be tired :). You'll most likely meet Len (Hawaii 50) too.

Mmmmmmmm garlic shrimp!

There's an Uncle Bo's in Haleiwa. Order Boca-Rota. Matsumoto's is good again. They must have sharpened the blades or got new machines.

OooOoOOoOo Fancy!
So, the drive to Canoe Hut is kinda far from Turtle Bay, but NO EXCUSES you must go!
I will even pick you up from and return you to Turtle Bay, I want you both to join us!
I have done this before, when the fam stayed on North Shore I shuttled them back and forth, so I know what I am getting into.

This. You need to do this.

Still upset I fell asleep after dinner. At least I got to go once!

Important thing to note:

Sheryl and I will be spending most of this minivacation doing things that we, as adults with children, don't get to do very often.

Yes, we will be sleeping...

If we had more time to play we definitely would, but I'm not committing to anything but grown up alone time...

Important thing to note:

Sheryl and I will be spending most of this minivacation doing things that we, as adults with children, don't get to do very often.

Yes, we will be sleeping...

If we had more time to play we definitely would, but I'm not committing to anything but grown up alone time...
Sex! Don't forget the sex!

Taking my dad to the Jake concert Monday. :)

He has decided to sell the property and move back to the apartment they had while mom was sick. So beings a long slog.

Taking my dad to the Jake concert Monday. :)

He has decided to sell the property and move back to the apartment they had while mom was sick. So beings a long slog.

My in laws want to move to a building with an elevator now.

I hope going down to a 1 bdrm offsets the rent.

Give dad a Uke!

Waiting for his finger to heal. Don't know if I mentioned it, but while mom was in the nursing home he got a bad cut with the table saw (originally my sister reported it as the chain saw) and he had to have surgery on it.

They have a community room, and catered dinner on week nights if you want. A movie room and a gym. Craft room. A library. And one side backs up to the woods where there are turkeys.

Waiting for his finger to heal. Don't know if I mentioned it, but while mom was in the nursing home he got a bad cut with the table saw (originally my sister reported it as the chain saw) and he had to have surgery on it.

Oh yeah, I remember that. Hope he fully recovers.

They have a community room, and catered dinner on week nights if you want. A movie room and a gym. Craft room. A library. And one side backs up to the woods where there are turkeys.

Well this is SF and although both places are rent controlled I think this will cost us a little more (we significantly help them out financially).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom