::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just buy a new one.

I'm that lazy.

. . . and that grossed out by stuff like that.
there was a hilarious story on FB a while back about a guy who had his set to start at 1:30 in the morning. He went to bed at midnight. He knows his dog pooped between midnight ant 1:30 because the roomba found the poop and proceeded to spread it all over his entire house.

It's a hilarious story. When he called the company he bought it from to get replacement parts they felt so sorry for him after hearing his story they sent him a new one.

I'm going to try and find the story...it's so frigging funny. The guys writing is gold.

Used to be.

He can wipe his own ass now.

It used to bother the crap out of me when guys would brag about how they never had to change a diaper when they had kids. One of my dad's friends was doing this to me at a golf awards banquet quite loudly. Guess he thought he was making a joke and trying to emasculate me. I loudly asked "So you would just let your kid wallow in his own s** until your wife got home? FATHER OF THE YEAR!"

My dad walked by and said to his friend, "you probably shouldn't **** with a smart ass."

It used to bother the crap out of me when guys would brag about how they never had to change a diaper when they had kids. One of my dad's friends was doing this to me at a golf awards banquet quite loudly. Guess he thought he was making a joke and trying to emasculate me. I loudly asked "So you would just let your kid wallow in his own s** until your wife got home? FATHER OF THE YEAR!"

My dad walked by and said to his friend, "you probably shouldn't **** with a smart ass."
so your wife's married to a selfish prig?

In a FB group I am in, a girl was saying that her husband doesn't do dishes. Period. And they don't have a dishwasher.

I was like.... yeah, no. That's not how this works.

In a FB group I am in, a girl was saying that her husband doesn't do dishes. Period. And they don't have a dishwasher.

yeah....my hubby doesn't like to do them, I don't like to take out the trash; but we both do it because it sometimes needs to be done and the kids aren't always home.

If and when I remodel our kitchen I'm going to find a place that specializes in small space appliances and buy a dishwasher. I have never had a dishwasher.

I remember a week long field trip to Yosemite when I was in 7th grade. We rode there in school buses, an all-day drive. We stopped for lunch at McDonald's on the way. I remember everyone was handed $3 to buy lunch as we exited the bus, a $2 bill and a $1 bill.

I think I still have a $2 bill.

Yep, that ticks me off too. We pretty much dealt with diapers the same way we dealt with other distasteful things - the person who observes the issue first takes care of the issue. And we were always honest. In our house gender had nothing to do with who changed the diapers.

He CAN.

Doesn't mean you're not still doing it for him.

Spoiled kid.

He walked over to me last weekend when I was laying on the couch, practically sat on my stomach, giggles uncontrollably while he farts. yells "FART GAME" and runs off.

I have no idea where he learned that. Honestly.

But boy he just started a game he doesn't want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom