::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He walked over to me last weekend when I was laying on the couch, practically sat on my stomach, giggles uncontrollably while he farts. yells "FART GAME" and runs off.

I have no idea where he learned that. Honestly.

But boy he just started a game he doesn't want to play.

He will learn to his dismay that Older equals Bolder. At least in this game.

Bethany, I realized I took your comment way too literally after I posted my first reply. Sometimes I'm slow on the uptake.

Scratch sometimes. Probably more often than I realize.

That's OK, my brain has been singing along all day.

They're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain...

My sense of musical inadequacy has set in. Emma is downstairs practicing her saxophone. She has been playing since late September. She is sitting there playing songs by ear - and not just Mary Had a Little Lamb and stuff like that. Annie was playing with a toy that has a little electronic tune - and Emma just started playing along.

Sigh.

I got in trouble for the "pull my finger" game when he was two.

He did it at daycare to one of his teachers.

My sense of musical inadequacy has set in. Emma is downstairs practicing her saxophone. She has been playing since late September. She is sitting there playing songs by ear - and not just Mary Had a Little Lamb and stuff like that. Annie was playing with a toy that has a little electronic tune - and Emma just started playing along.

Sigh.

Sigh, I feel your pain. I live with people more musically inclined than I.

Sigh, I feel your pain. I live with people more musically inclined than I.

I have perfect pitch. Mom was told not to sing in CHILDREN'S choir.

She's said that one of her biggest regrets raising me was not buying me a good oboe, because I literally practiced until my lips gave out when I did have a good one for a summer.

When I was a kid I never understood where "two bits" and "four bits" came from.

Google.

I feel so knowledgeable now.

I even spelled "knowledgeable" correctly my first try!! (it's one of those words that always gets me)

I know what a sawbuck is, and a double sawbuck. But where did "buck" come from?

Yep, that ticks me off too. We pretty much dealt with diapers the same way we dealt with other distasteful things - the person who observes the issue first takes care of the issue. And we were always honest. In our house gender had nothing to do with who changed the diapers.

Yep. It was always "finders keepers" for us, too. Untill RL Kid decided I was The Man. Then I was on dooky duty until he finally got the hang of it at 10. I can Testify! Things scale up.

Sullen Youth's specialty was clogging the plumbing.

He walked over to me last weekend when I was laying on the couch, practically sat on my stomach, giggles uncontrollably while he farts. yells "FART GAME" and runs off.

I have no idea where he learned that. Honestly.

But boy he just started a game he doesn't want to play.

PBFPOTD!

motel taters

me too. That was a big cartoon in our house. I had a version that described my oldest daughter and her best friend.

Sigh.
thats frigging awesome Jon. KEEP THAT KID IN MUSIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom