::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 9-year-old has standards, if you talk to your car, she won't date you,.

Me, cracking up: You do realize that your dad does that, right?
Her: Yes, but just to the motorcycle! Not the car!

Her older brother: I won't do that when I get a car.
Me: You're saying that if you get a Jeep (his latest obsession), you're not going to end up petting it and telling it is pretty?
Him: Well....yeah.

I think I still have a $2 bill.

I have several. Whenever I encounter them.in the wild I keep them. I also go to the bank and get them sometimes, then spend them to look at the weird looks on people's faces.

Recently I was at Safeway and the cashier would not accept the $2 from a customer, I said I would gladly give you $2 for it, and both the customer and I laughed, and the cashier was decidedly nonplused.

I have to push a button and then talk to my car. Then it talks back. Sometimes it does what I ask.

Last edited:
Sitting in a gym in San Leandro.

San Jose to San Leandro roughly 30 miles. Only took 90 minutes this week.

Sally and Damon can empathize with my pain.

Rafe report:

Basketball

Tomorrow: blood draw; get the truck smogged;fancy seafood lunch' basketball practice' kid party

Sunday: correct papers' basketball game in SF

Rafe report:
Tonight: Canoe Hut
Tomorrow: wish we could hit the beach, but probably storming. So shopping and packing Xmas presents for California.
Sunday: Champagne brunch at home. We have an extra bottle and some orange juice, so why not?

In the middle of typing that post, Nanilei screamed my name. There was a 747 in the bathroom. I smooshed it, but YIKES the stain was HUGE. Needed paper towels to clean it up.

In the middle of typing that post, Nanilei screamed my name. There was a 747 in the bathroom. I smooshed it, but YIKES the stain was HUGE. Needed paper towels to clean it up.

You need a clean up crew for the "wet" work?

The only 747 I know about are airplanes. That must be one BIG bug!

Rafe Report:
Today: Whaff-les, piping lesson, drag show at Hamburger Mary's
Sunday: Official parish visitation by lame-duck bishop, put lights on the Christmas tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom