::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafe report --
Guess where I am?
Packing up Avis's apartment so it's presentable to go on the market. I did NOT want to help, but my lack of presence would be missed. Today would have been her 89th birthday. If we get snowed in I shall be very pissed off. I will NOT come back down here again this year. December has been ruined enough. Bitter? Me??

Rafe report --
Guess where I am?
Packing up Avis's apartment so it's presentable to go on the market. I did NOT want to help, but my lack of presence would be missed. Today would have been her 89th birthday. If we get snowed in I shall be very pissed off. I will NOT come back down here again this year. December has been ruined enough. Bitter? Me??

(((((Sukie)))))

Rafe report --
Guess where I am?

Yes dear.

Rafe report --
Guess where I am?

This too shall pass. Deep breath.

XOXOXO Rob.

Good morning, one and all! I'm off to the weekly jam. I'm looking forward to trying out the baritone with my modified song sheets. I'll be able to make the jam today and next week, and then we're off to Florida....

We have a pretty impressive list of things we intend to take to the apartment in Florida. We've been setting stuff aside in piles, in preparation. Some of it is even in plastic totes. So, preparations have begun, but I dread the final crunch that surely must come as we get to the point that we're loading the truck....

I just ordered a new coat from lands end. I hear they last forever, and I got forty percent off so here's hoping.

I just ordered a new coat from lands end. I hear they last forever, and I got forty percent off so here's hoping.

I LOVE my Land's End coats. I got one this year that is a long mid shin length puffer coat. SO warm for church and playground duty! I got mine for 40% off, too. That's the only way to get them.

Watch the site every day. If they go on sale for 50%, e-mail and ask for a refund for the extra % off. I think it's good within a two week period.

I got the commuter coat? In like a peacock blue.

That might be the one I got - I'll go look.

Also, their return policy is excellent. I just sent back a coat I bought in March and haven't worn much because of the color. They told me to send it back for a refund.

ETA: Nope. I got the Shimmer Down Long Coat in deep blue.

Hugs to you Sukie. Make Paul take you to a nice restaurant for dinner.

I love Lands End! Besides their clothes they make the very best bathing suits ever. I have been ordering their suits for over 15 years every summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom