::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a Sarah lesson. She made me cry.

When we spoke on Sunday I told her some of my favorite music, the stuff that first took me to jazz 50 years ago. I mentioned one piece that the cool kids jammed on Saturday night. She had it ready for me to start working on today, but didn't tell me what it was. When she finally spilled the beans I started to cry. It will take months to work it up, but wow!
She's awesome. Don't ya love lessons? I really miss mine.

Sukie, I'm trying to get Mike to come with me next year, but we'll see. If he can find enough disc golf events in the Indiana area he might come. I'm not sure why I want to share it with him so bad but I just do. I think part of me wants to share the Midwest with him. We can't possibly afford to retire here, maybe that's it.

I'm sorry about Paul, that's not like him usually, is it?
Nope. He's being a butthole these days. I don't quite understand. But I'm not apparently living up to his expectations on many levels.

Nope. He's being a butthole these days. I don't quite understand. But I'm not apparently living up to his expectations on many levels.

Midlife crisis? Male menopause? Was it this time last year that his mom passed?

Ewwww! I just found a pressure cooker recipe for octopus! (We need a barfing smiley . . .)

Question -- do your spouses get jealous of your ukulele friends? Paul
Is"sad" that I would want to go to the SF for the festival. He says I don't want to be with him. It's 4 flippin' (read the real word) days. I've been going to UWC for 9 times and I usually go to one other Uke Fest in between. He was upset I was gone so long for UWC this year -- a whole week! (Which was too long for even me, but I can fix that). He says I have this whole other life he is not a part of. Well...I was astounded he said this. We don't have kids or pets for me to tend to. He makes me pay for these events myself. I just don't get it.

I'd say it's a healthy thing to have a little bit of a life outside of your marriage. He needs to find a hobby like you did.

Still in Khon Kean, I'm letting Tookta have her time. Last night she met up with an old friend she hasn't seen since we got married, today we are going to have lunch at the fishing net factory she used to work at. When she's happy, I'm happy.

Still in Khon Kean, I'm letting Tookta have her time. Last night she met up with an old friend she hasn't seen since we got married, today we are going to have lunch at the fishing net factory she used to work at. When she's happy, I'm happy.

That is very sweet! Sounds like she is really enjoying herself!

Another busy day.

Hadn't been to dentist in about 6 yrs maybe. Had to get deep clean for $200 and found wait. Wait. 2 small cavities!! They were suprised with my luck.

Shopped for the rest of trip. Almost all done now tomorrow gotta pack the fridge and rest of rv. Also allergy appt with summer and cut a hole for beer dispenser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom