::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
things that amaze, the ken....

The SIL who is engaged. Fiance' didnt show up at hospital until my wife told him to tell work he had to go since he was closest person to her at the time. She had a cyst on her ovary that ruptured. After 2.5 hrs he finally got off and showed up. Then he took off following day but decided to sleep in and show up to hospital at noon. Then decided to eat lunch in cafeteria alone instead of getting food and returning to room. Now the grandma passed and he doesnt want to take off day to be with fiance'.....

When my wife and I started dating in college her grandfather passed away. Now I had just met her maybe a yr earlier and I went to funeral and burial and everything. We were not even engaged, not living nothing. We even separated for some time after yet I knew to go to be there for her. This guy is an asshat. I blocked him on FB because I cant stand him. He also had this thing the day all the shooting happened in Vegas. He vaguebooked with a status of Scranton with a sad face. I said what happened since I didnt turn on tv. He said my dad is at a home there. I replied saying oh I thought maybe something like vegas occured only closer. He said I was ridiculous and mean. So I deleted him and blocked!!! True asshat!

things that amaze, the ken....

The SIL who is engaged. Fiance' didnt show up at hospital until my wife told him to tell work he had to go since he was closest person to her at the time. She had a cyst on her ovary that ruptured. After 2.5 hrs he finally got off and showed up. Then he took off following day but decided to sleep in and show up to hospital at noon. Then decided to eat lunch in cafeteria alone instead of getting food and returning to room. Now the grandma passed and he doesnt want to take off day to be with fiance'.....

When my wife and I started dating in college her grandfather passed away. Now I had just met her maybe a yr earlier and I went to funeral and burial and everything. We were not even engaged, not living nothing. We even separated for some time after yet I knew to go to be there for her. This guy is an asshat. I blocked him on FB because I cant stand him. He also had this thing the day all the shooting happened in Vegas. He vaguebooked with a status of Scranton with a sad face. I said what happened since I didnt turn on tv. He said my dad is at a home there. I replied saying oh I thought maybe something like vegas occured only closer. He said I was ridiculous and mean. So I deleted him and blocked!!! True asshat!

He sounds totally self centered and inconsiderate.

Super smokey today.

That pic I posted of the sun yesterday didn't do it justice. It looked blood red to the naked eye.

Nope. She did see a little this summer at NH when we all were talking about him. She said ok you guys tell me this I guess he is a little weird.....

The best is he loves scary movies but refuses to go to haunted houses or trick or treat. He also sleeps in his clothes. Like the nasty clothes he wore to work all day he just takes off shoes and gets into bed.....

The best is he loves scary movies but refuses to go to haunted houses or trick or treat. He also sleeps in his clothes. Like the nasty clothes he wore to work all day he just takes off shoes and gets into bed.....

That is weird and gross. I can hardly sleep unless I shower before bed.

Nope. She did see a little this summer at NH when we all were talking about him. She said ok you guys tell me this I guess he is a little weird.....

None of my family liked my ex.

None of my family told me they didn't like my ex.

If my dad would have criticized her or said he thought something wasn't right about her I would have listened. My dad would be the last one to say something and because of that, if he did, I would have totally listened to him.

They love Mika. She used to get invited to things that I wasn't told about.

Except one niece. She's never been really friendly to Mika until the last couple of years. My sister had a baby sitter that has looks similar to Mika and now she wonders if that baby sitter did something to Caddee to make her scared of Mika. Caddee has no recollection when she asks her.

A lot of kids that bike to school stayed home today.

The air quality is that bad right now. All the hardware stores are sold out of masks that have that little particulate filter built into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom