::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I watched a video about an alleged prehistoric wall in NZ. The video claimed it was 330,000 years old :rolleyes:, so I commented "How do you date a stone wall?". I got a lengthy response from someone who in a rather condescending manner told me how carbon dating works, so I replied, "So they made the stone to build the wall?". Are people getting dumber?

When I worked for Speedway men would pee in the trash instead of the toilet. We had to remove the baby changing stations because my manger found out they were being used to cut drugs. And 2 times my shift leader found poop in the soda closet when he went to change a BIB.

People are totally disgusting, I've got hospital stories that I won't share because they are just too gross.

Another story.

On Thursdays I clean the school in the afternoon. The back of the school is a parking lot with a shared alley with a couple apartment complexes. With a recent building improvement our dumpster got moved to right next door to our backdoor. This has caused me some frustration, people are pigs and pile trash next to it. I’m forever cleaning up crap there. It makes our backdoor area very unsavory at times. Dog owners that are too lazy to walk to the dumpster and throw their poop bags towards the bin and miss, hitting the back of our building and breaking open. People dumping furniture constantly.
Well the other night after cleaning the school I opened the back door to take out the trash, there was a large delivery truck parked there and a guy was pissing on my dumpster. I freaked out on him. I just started yelling, “REALLY?” I kept yelling that at him. He tried to apologize (after he zipped up) and I wasn’t about to accept. He actually said that a guy from the apartments told him it was okay to piss there, he did it all the time. I said, so that makes it okay to piss on the backdoor of a school? I told him all he had to do was knock on the door of any of the businesses in the complex and someone would let him use a toilet. I tore the guy a new one; I was a crazy woman. He even promised he’d never do it again, and I replied, “I’ll make sure you don’t!”

I spent the next hour in the office tracking down his boss, (the truck was clearly marked). I told his boss I didn’t care if he got fired but pissing in public at the backdoor of a business is unacceptable and against the law. There’s a huge grassy area not 20 feet away he could have used. His boss was VERY nice and apologetic to me.

And all you had to do is say he "waggled" it at you and you would have had a sex crime to report.

I have no disgusting poop stories to share.

And I had this super cool changing pad for James when he was an infant.

and speaking of James, that kid keeps growing. 2 1/4' since Christmas. Went from a size 8 to a 9 now. $200.00+ wasted on basketball shoes.

and speaking of James, that kid keeps growing. 2 1/4' since Christmas. Went from a size 8 to a 9 now. $200.00+ wasted on basketball shoes.

Ooooh! I have a disgusting poop story! From last night!

Emma and I were taking Kodi to his puppy class. He doesn't really like the car and whines a lot while riding. Emma was talking to him and petting him (he was in the back of my RAV4 - she was reaching over the back seat to pet him). I hear Emma say "ew." Then, "DAD! HE'S POOPING!"

I can't believe a single puppy could possibly contain so much poop. Poop and poop and poop.

I was not happy with him.

Matt has kind of quit growing for now which is fine with Tookta as she can wear his shoes and clothes at the moment.

Using my stand-up desk at work today. Sciatic pain on my left side from sitting too much - I'm actually going to start using the "up" mode on my desk to stretch things out and move a bit more.

Is this gonna be a streak to the end....solo too

Han_Solo_depicted_in_promotional_image_for_Star_Wars_%281977%29.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom