::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe surfing altogether really haven't been able to since marriage....

I need to get back in the water.
Plenty guys my age still surf regularly here. Cracks me up I see surfboards on cars coming into the office every day. These are 9-5 types, not surfer dudes.

Guess they are one and the same around here.

Plenty guys my age still surf regularly here. Cracks me up I see surfboards on cars coming into the office every day. These are 9-5 types, not surfer dudes.

Troy Fernandez still posts surfing pics from Long Beach area.

More favorite lyrics: "My mind is wasted but my body's in the lead". also "lived all of my years in a single minute"

I remember people used to go to work at 7 or 8 but surf at 6 630 in the summer then I would see them after work at 4 or 5. And I would tell them what they missed through the day.

Also the flat top griddle is a must. See yam make spam made me lime oh I would love that for big breakfasts, dinners and random parties.

At my mom's former place she had a huge custom kitchen. Big Island in the middle with a wooden bar top, other side had big flat top, then wolf commercial burners, then one giant burner that could fire a big wok or boil gallons of water in a big stock pot in minutes.
I loved cooking there, I made breakfast for 15 people with ease, good times!

Also the flat top griddle is a must. See yam make spam made me lime oh I would love that for big breakfasts, dinners and random parties.

I want one of these

attachment.php

Attachments

• evo-grill-circular-flat-top-grill-xl.jpg
    evo-grill-circular-flat-top-grill-xl.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 28
Thas nice but that flat top has so much more space available.

They make bigger versions. These are supposed to heat more evenly and they're a thicker material on top so you don't lose heat when you put the food on it.

My Weber grill is propane. Absolutely love it.

My smoker was a Weber Smokey Joe barbecue you add a tamale pot with the bottom cut out of it, in the middle. My hubby built it. I loved it. Lasted about 5 years but the legs on the smokey Joe gave out. Let me find a pic or vid, it makes a great little smoker for cheap.

Last edited:
We just have to buy a new smokey Joe to fix it but I've been looking at electric smokers. Anyone have any experience with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom