::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also found out the owners are the original owners of the house from '51

Then you know they probably took very good care of the home. It will be sad for them to leave. Be nice to them, don't talk about what your going to tear out/rebuild. It's a special place for them especially if they are an older couple.

It's going to be a wonderful home for your girls to grow up in, I can just feel the good juju that house has. Congratulations! I need pics.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/657-Harrison-Ave-Glenside-PA-19038/9897077_zpid/

So they took our offer...now fingers crossed that inspection goes smoothly. Radon test is good. Then hopefully 10/16 it will be ours!!!!

We decided location was key. Granted the 1 bath is not so good but in I figure 3 years or less I will have one installed and it will be an epic house!!!!

Yahoo! I think they must've pulled the ad when they accepted the offer - I don't see any of the pictures...but congratulations! Here's hoping everything goes smoothly from here on out!

I haven't used the electric ones - I had a propane one that is the cabinet style like lots of the electric ones - I had an AWFUL time regulating the temperature in it. Akorn FTW.

Me too.

Over the years I've used a variety of smokers. Nothing but good reviews about the Akorn (all the Kamado styles actually).

In the future I could see getting the gizmo for summer. Once she is older and not old for a phone but old to venture on her own.

James has one. Keeps it in his backpack in case he needs to contact us. He puts on for field trips and stuff but usually it lives in the backpack.

I just scheduled my first uber to pick us up to take us to the boat on Monday. It didn't give me any options on the size of car...there's 2 of us and luggage...what if they send a tiny car?

Then you know they probably took very good care of the home. It will be sad for them to leave. Be nice to them, don't talk about what your going to tear out/rebuild. It's a special place for them especially if they are an older couple.

It's going to be a wonderful home for your girls to grow up in, I can just feel the good juju that house has. Congratulations! I need pics.

The link is to the zillow listing. And has about 20 pics. It's not beige.

Right at the bottom of stairs is the wall to the room with tv. We are definitely gonna open a hole there so then you can get to the upstairs in 2 ways. It may work it may not until wee look when we purchase will we only know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom