::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For as long as I did it...I deserve it.

I have four glass carboys to get rid of - 2 three gallon, 2 five gallon. I don't think I want to deal with Craigslist. Any idea if those things are recyclable?

Most likely they are pyrex. I know Pyrex messes with the recycling since the co-efficiency is so low. Maybe free cycle or hBT?

Most likely they are pyrex. I know Pyrex messes with the recycling since the co-efficiency is so low. Maybe free cycle or hBT?

I was afraid of that. If I go with an online posting of some kind I might as well do Craigslist and make a few bucks.

Do you have a CO2 setup? I assume you do...I have a TapRite regulator that I could send along with the kegs...you should have it by Christmas...

I was afraid of that. If I go with an online posting of some kind I might as well do Craigslist and make a few bucks.

Do you have a CO2 setup? I assume you do...I have a TapRite regulator that I could send along with the kegs...you should have it by Christmas...

Actually I was looking at possibly another regulator the other day. Let me know what you want in return.

or by 2047

SLow day today then....at least so far this am for you

Yup - slow week. I'm actually filling in for a guy on vacation. His job is triaging the work orders that come into our team. There haven't been many this week - the ones that have come through have been really irritating, though.

Yup - slow week. I'm actually filling in for a guy on vacation. His job is triaging the work orders that come into our team. There haven't been many this week - the ones that have come through have been really irritating, though.

Slow week so far for me too....found a few other jobs I might apply for

Actually I was looking at possibly another regulator the other day. Let me know what you want in return.

or by 2047

For a friend I don't want to sell it - I'd just send it along! I have to clean up one of the kegs and get them to the post office - shouldn't be too many more months. Or years.

You have a light box? I think they can be made for just a couple bucks - supposed to really improve photography for stuff like that.

when I did photos my self I bought a huge sheet of black counter top. It was so pplyable I was able to bend it and light it up with 2 high powered lights then I would be able to shoot anything. It appeared as if they were floating in space

I see the Padre now. As soon as he realizes how close we are to the K he'll probably disappear again.

Growing up I like Steinbeck and Jack London. Those are the two that stood out to me.

Discovered Horatio Hornblower by C.C. Forester in Jr High. Devoured all of them, plus everything else Forester wrote. If it hadn't been for Jesus I'd probably have started the church of Hornblower.

when I did photos my self I bought a huge sheet of black counter top. It was so pplyable I was able to bend it and light it up with 2 high powered lights then I would be able to shoot anything. It appeared as if they were floating in space

Cool - I wouldn't have thought of doing it on black. I've seen the lightboxes all in white with translucent sides that light up from the lights outside the box - all indirect light to kill shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom