::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you in a bike safe neighborhood? And are you ready for him to be out on his own? When I got my bike my world expanded from a few block radius to a mile or more.

Granted, I was the third child and pretty much raised myself. But James as first and only? That's a big jump in independence.

He's not going to get to ride in our neighborhood, but if he can prove himself responsible maybe by next year I might let him bike the mile from my school to his middle school. It will take a lot of riding with me to prove himself.

He's not going to get to ride in our neighborhood, but if he can prove himself responsible maybe by next year I might let him bike the mile from my school to his middle school. It will take a lot of riding with me to prove himself.

And we'll do a lot of riding on the trails around here until I feel he's competent in controlling a bicycles.

Did the errands then got wife her car. Dropped it at her school then walked 2 miles back to my car.

I'm so out of shape that my calves get really tight when I walk.

I've only been at it for about a week but every morning they get so tight only about a 1/4 mile into it. I know it'll get better but my out-of-shapeness is staggering.

45,000 acres have burned in the Columbia River Gorge this Summer (and still burning) because kids thought it would be cool to throw fireworks over a cliff.

At least I did it where I knew nothing would burn.
Homes are so close together in my neighborhood growing up. A roof fire is able to spread to neighboring houses almost instantly.

I've only been at it for about a week but every morning they get so tight only about a 1/4 mile into it. I know it'll get better but my out-of-shapeness is staggering.

Stretch first! I do that face the wall,
feet back, straighten your knee thing, feels great, no issues. Walked an extra mile this morning to the next Bus stop.

Stretch first! I do that face the wall,
feet back, straighten your knee thing, feels great, no issues. Walked an extra mile this morning to the next Bus stop.

I do that AFTER they get sore.

I'll give it a shot.

So dinner last night was cooked. Everything looked good except there was no starch and just enough protein and she made green bean casserole to go with the rotisserie chicken. I wish I could have made more.

So dinner last night was cooked. Everything looked good except there was no starch and just enough protein and she made green bean casserole to go with the rotisserie chicken. I wish I could have made more.

I think she cooks light s she can eat dessert. She was watching tv and my wife got to get some water and she said. Yea I'll take ice cream. My wife said what? She said oh I thought you said do you want ice cream. And yes I do.

Of course my wife brought her a large bowl.

She also thinks that I make the worst lunches because they get a sandwich. Carrots or fruit. And one of the no sugar organic juice boxes. Sometimes a side of cheese or yogurt. She says nobody wants your lunch huh.

They like it and I am glad that I give them healthy lunches. Every now and again I will give them a cookie or Hershey kiss but it's occasional not daily like she wants me to do.

So the kids have next 2 days off. I might try to take them somewhere special Friday just not sure where yet.

Not sure if it's a hike somewhere easy. Or a fishing somewhere. Granted I can't fish since I need a pa license. But they can and I can assist without one.

Please stretch before you get Achilles problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom