::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the Nike outlet last night looking for some blacktop basketball shoes for James. He tears through them playing for the school basketball team because they play on the blacktop. Didn’t find any cheap shoes for him but I scored some really nice shoes for $39.00 for myself. I haven’t bought myself new sneakers in about five years.

Did you have to contact the EPA to pick up the old ones?

My Acura has engine auto stop/start. If it stops at a light I can flick the steering wheel and start the engine again. Usually I defeat the auto stop/start when I start the car. It can be very disconcerting, especially when the roads are slick, like today.

There won't be many people in church. Pity. We have a baptism.

Hope it went well.

Just getting home from church myself. Meeting after service. 3 hospital visits. MLK celebration service.

I'm pooped . . .

I was crazy productive today. We drug everything out of our 10x10 storage. Sorted thru all the Christmas stuff. Sorted thru all the camping equipment. We have tons of both. The room was packed 8 foot high to the door when we started. Now you can walk in there and find stuff. We came home with a huge amount of stuff to give away, sell, goodwill, and trash. I put a few items on a local for sale by owner page on FB and messaged all 3 daughters to come get free stuff if they want it. Then I scrubbed a bunch of massage equipment that needed cleaning.

Just showered. I need to go grocery shopping. My diet is difficult when I run out of healthy veggies.

Surf is HUGE on the North Shore.
This is the view from the deck at my brother in law's place.
What a great day!

vMe1DJk.jpg

Yay they were.out.of the tiny cars I had reserved so I got a Jeep Wrangler for same price.
Just took the roof off and now we are going to the beach.
We can run errands after sunset. :D

But the roof keeps the missles away.

Morning all. Wet and miserable this morning and my hand is a bit sore from yesterday's silly episode!

Had my annual "slip and fall on the ice while shoveling the driveway" event yesterday. Nothing is broken or even bent much, but everything is just a little bit out of position. Uff da!

Had my annual "slip and fall on the ice while shoveling the driveway" event yesterday. Nothing is broken or even bent much, but everything is just a little bit out of position. Uff da!

Well, if it is your annual one, then you don't have to worry about another one until next year!:p

Glad nothing is broken. Snow shovels are too much in demand to get a replacement right now . . .

Just joshing, Michael. Glad you are ok.

Didn’t post a Rafe report because my weekend was boring. Had a couple massage clients yesterday. Today’s goals are to go clear out storage and reorganize our Christmas stuff.

I woke up way too early.

Still nice to hear what you are doing.

Ok. Nobody here now. Hope everyone is doing well. Catch ya’ll later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom