::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medical Rafe Report:

Today: Sleep clinic appointment to hear results of test.
Weds: 7:45am appointment with heart doc for ultra sound and EKG.
Thrus: 10:00am appointment with heart doc for possible stress test depending on results from Weds.

Some of my stomach bloat has gone away but not completely. My breathing is much better but still not perfect. I'm getting much better sleep but even that could improve. I feel what I perceive as "hungry" all the time but it's more of bloat left in my tummy, basically something I notice in my stomach so my solution is to eat. (But I don't think it's hunger)

But overall I'm feeling a billion times better than I felt a week ago.

Medical Rafe Report:

Today: Sleep clinic appointment to hear results of test.
Weds: 7:45am appointment with heart doc for ultra sound and EKG.
Thrus: 10:00am appointment with heart doc for possible stress test depending on results from Weds.

Some of my stomach bloat has gone away but not completely. My breathing is much better but still not perfect. I'm getting much better sleep but even that could improve. I feel what I perceive as "hungry" all the time but it's more of bloat left in my tummy, basically something I notice in my stomach so my solution is to eat. (But I don't think it's hunger)

But overall I'm feeling a billion times better than I felt a week ago.
my inflammation and bloat goes away when I live on veggies and chicken. It’s boring but it works for me.

Ice storm today. Share my joy.

Our forecast for the long weekend was some sun on Saturday, and thunderstorms Sunday and Monday. Saturday was gorgeous, we went to the beach.
Sunday it thunderstormed, we got errands done and had some good food. Yesterday it was gorgeous again and again we went to the beach.
This morning is glorious as well.
I could get used to this :D

latest-birthday-cake-pic-with-name-mamta-birthday-cake-for-mam-gallery-birthday-cake-decoration.jpg

It is 21, right?

Yep! A very old 21 year old!:smileybounce:

Good for you learning Spanish Mandi. Is Carlos bilingual?

yes and most of his family only speaks Spanish. Carlos is my inspiration to learn a new language. He did not seriously study English until he was 26. He was fluent enough to start working in the US when he was 29.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom