::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I made your day.

I like duck.
I like eggs.
I almost tried balut, there was one left at an office potluck,
and this Japanese lady was like YUM! and grabbed it while I was still hesitating.
I might go for it one day, as long as it is less mature.
Apparently they have different levels of gnarly for balut,
from embryo to full on chick. Yikes.

I like duck.
I like eggs.
I almost tried balut, there was one left at an office potluck,
and this Japanese lady was like YUM! and grabbed it while I was still hesitating.
I might go for it one day, as long as it is less mature.
Apparently they have different levels of gnarly for balut,
from embryo to full on chick. Yikes.

Mine was full gnarly.

Couldn't do it.

Sheryl just texted - just like that the principal heard our concerns and has switched Emma into the class with her friends! We haven't been hugely impressed with this principal (he was new two years ago), but he just jumped way up in our view of him!

Oh! I'm so glad for Emma. She is such a sweet eager darling. She will excell in an environment where she can relax. Good for that school for listening.

I kind of like what they did with Thelma in Scooby Doo (but hated it otherwise)

I didn't see that one.

I'm a big B52 fan so I loved the music in the Flinstones. They are still touring, I should go see them. My brother did a few years back and said they were still great.

Don't forget you are able to deduct Mortgage interest from your income tax, which may allow you to increase your take-home pay, so a payment a little higher than you are thinking might actually not be that tough to pull off.

Yes. I thought of that as well.

Sheryl just texted - just like that the principal heard our concerns and has switched Emma into the class with her friends! We haven't been hugely impressed with this principal (he was new two years ago), but he just jumped way up in our view of him!

Nice!! I had a convo with the principal about summer and an hour later the school 504 lady called me for appt.

You better do a better job then because I've never noticed.

Except Freeda. Freeda ALWAYS makes note of grammar mistakes

I try not to point out grammar/spelling mistakes. Makes me that much more vulnerable when I make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom