::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I hope to finish the garage door opener installation at my cousin's house. There's just the wiring and adjustments left to do. It shouldn't be too bad....

Today I hope to finish the garage door opener installation at my cousin's house. There's just the wiring and adjustments left to do. It shouldn't be too bad....

I'm just getting past being gimped up from working there last Thursday. Today I feel almost back to normal. My hamstrings take a beating doing this kind of work, and it takes them several days to recover....

Except the driver had no clue about epi pen and nut allergy.

I heard on the news last week that there's been a breakthrough in peanut allergy research. They are thinking that they can cure people of the allergy, and virtually eliminate the problem in the near future....

I heard on the news last week that there's been a breakthrough in peanut allergy research. They are thinking that they can cure people of the allergy, and virtually eliminate the problem in the near future....

Yea heard that too. Except they are still years from getting it approved I think. But that would be nice

I've gotta get moving. I need to get a couple of things at Home Depot, stop at McD's, and head over to my cousin's house....

Jon, I don't need a measurement from your grill any more. I got 'er done already. Spiffy aluminum axle and shiny 1/4" 20 screws in place of the ugly ones. Only $2.50 eaten into my $90.00 discount.

small dents are on the backside and only noticeable because I poured over the whole thing looking for damage.

Steaks were awesome. Chicken took too long because I didn't want to add coals but came out great as well. Eager to smoke something in there but I'm not sure how well I'll be able to control the temperature since I just got it and haven't played around with it yet.

Perfect timing too.

I went to fire up my little gas R2D2 looking grill and it's dead. Won't light.

I think wasps built a nest near the gas supply inside. A bunch of wasps started flying around when I was trying to light it. It's okay, I got ten years out of that one and I used it a LOT. It was on it's way out anyhow.

And of course I'm going to burn the hell out of the wasps before I get rid of it.

The people who stay year-round at our apartment complex in Florida are bracing for hurricane Irma. I hope the effects are minimal, and that everyone stays safe.

Our gas grill and bicycles are inside the apartment, and the power is shut off to everything except the A/C, which is set at between 85 and 90 degrees. We have nothing in our refrigerator or freezer. I think we should be okay....

Not one.

Not two.

But three students in my class right now. Sophomores. Did not know we had a war with Japan.

::smh::

Our cars were covered with a layer of ash from the fires this morning. The sun is blood red as it shines through the smoke. I saw a satellite picture of Western Oregon - from about Crescent City, CA, to just North of Portland - the mountains are hard to see in the photo because they're all on fire and blanketed in smoke.

The fire that's dumping ash on Portland was caused by a couple of kids playing with fireworks. 150 hikers were trapped by the fire; thankfully all have been rescued by the National Guard. Several towns have been evacuated and a bunch more are on alert. Fireworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom